Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Define "religion"

anything you post, for one

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

umm......didn't that thread get locked?

i dunno. i didn't look. i really don't have to. i can just come and go and do what i want now. i'm old. i'm semi retired. i haven't been in front of a judge for some assualt deal in almost five years.

footballs starting. i have to go. 

6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

anything you post, for one

i dunno. i didn't look. i really don't have to. i can just come and go and do what i want now. i'm old. i'm semi retired. i haven't been in front of a judge for some assualt deal in almost five years.

footballs starting. i have to go. 

Does that make me the messiah?

19 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

The Trump Jr tweet referencing CTE is remarkable considering his father's comments in AL regarding flagging what I would assume are helmet to helmet hits.

I long ago stopped trying to make sense of their comments. They don’t care if their comments specifically contradict each other mere seconds after spoken!

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I long ago stopped trying to make sense of their comments. They don’t care if their comments specifically contradict each other mere seconds after spoken!

I don't even think they know they contradict each other most times. Like father like son....neither listen more than they talk. 

36 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I don't even think they know they contradict each other most times. Like father like son....neither listen more than they talk. 

Trump contradicts himself most days, he either doesn’t notice or doesn’t care. Quite frankly I think he says was it expedient for him and doesn’t give a damn.

They're opportunists.  They take potshots wherever they see them, and don't ever think about if the insult makes sense or contradicts something from before or really give any of it any thought at all.

Dang, Norman just called out POTUS directly.  National spotlight on the team in primetime, and just says it straight.

Monday morning tweets are going to be something else.

26 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

They're opportunists.  They take potshots wherever they see them, and don't ever think about if the insult makes sense or contradicts something from before or really give any of it any thought at all.

Dang, Norman just called out POTUS directly.  National spotlight on the team in primetime, and just says it straight.

Monday morning tweets are going to be something else.

What did he say? I missed it.

5 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Trump contradicts himself most days, he either doesn’t notice or doesn’t care. Quite frankly I think he says was it expedient for him and doesn’t give a damn.

Most days?  It's more than that.  He contradicts himself; usually in the same sentence.  Over and Over again.

I think the protest issue is about 50-50.  Half side with Trump and the other half side with the players

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Alot of NFL fans are Trumpsters; so do they walk away from the NFL?

What if their college teams does it, do they walk away from that?

You know how presidents tends to age in office?  I think the opposite is going to happen under Trump; it's the rest of us, that will age under his presidency.

So Trump wants us to boycott the NFL.  I'm sure the Trumpsters will probably do that.

What we need to go, is boycott Trump.     Find out, what business are still dealing with the Trump Organization and boycott those businesses; who have dealings with Trump's Organization.  If an individual is stilling deal with Trump and owns a business; boycott that business.

Trump Organization needs to be on the path towards bankruptcy by the time he's done as President.  All,  New York is more liberal.  The establishments that Trump likes to visit; needs to be boycotted; if they still serve Trump.  Trump needs to be a social outcast in his social circle.

I'm sure this has been said, but I'm going to say it again. 

Trump couldn't even bring himself to condemn white supremacist, but he can freely call black athletes "son of a ****es." 

If anyone was on the fence about Trump being a racist, he should have removed all doubt. 

3 minutes ago, DM72 said:

I'm sure this has been said, but I'm going to say it again. 

Trump couldn't even bring himself to condemn white supremacist, but he can freely call black athletes "son of a ****es." 

If anyone was on the fence about Trump being a racist, he should have removed all doubt. 

He called black athletes sons of ****es?

Could you link that for us?

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Donald Trump Junior is an amazing imbecile.

He really is. Its almost hard to believe but then his father opens his mouth and it all blends perfectly 

2 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

He called black athletes sons of ****es?

Could you link that for us?

http://deadspin.com/trump-says-nfl-owners-should-fire-son-of-a-****-anth-1818680645

Said it in Bama to thunderous applause. 

Archived