Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

45 been pissing on the constitution since before he got elected, but you wanna be mad about players protesting police brutality?

Josh Norman used a similar analogy about Trump pissing on his porch:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/09/25/josh-norman-on-donald-trump-this-right-here-is-not-acceptable/

12 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

This poster is a racist. The mods need to step up and get this person out of this forum.

Gee..I didn't see that coming ;p

Just where did *I* refer to a RACE?? You associate the Flag (ANYTHING ELSE THAT SUITS YOUR DELUSION) with Racism. I associate the Flag with Patriotism and abiding by an Oath.

1 minute ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Gee..I didn't see that coming ;p

Just where did *I* refer to a RACE?? You associate the Flag (ANYTHING ELSE THAT SUITS YOUR DELUSION) with Racism. I associate the Flag with Patriotism and abiding by an Oath.

We associate you with racism because you are racist. 

6 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

that man really said "unwed procreation" tho

he ain't coming back from the 40's & 50's

you left out WITHOUT SUPPORT. A child made and NOT Supported is a Problem. Keep picking and choosing to fit your narrative. And Again..I mentioned no RACE..it's a color blind problem for sure.

Keep tryin though

1 minute ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

you left out WITHOUT SUPPORT. A child made and NOT Supported is a Problem. Keep picking and choosing to fit your narrative. And Again..I mentioned no RACE..it's a color blind problem for sure.

Keep tryin though

Are you seriously trying to claim that what you said wasn't 100% racist? 

Just now, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Keep tryin though

i ignored your "position" because its dumb as ****

I was simply amused by your choice of vernacular

but if you're going to step out with a post like that, its transparent.  you are clearly proud of it. don't hide behind "i mentioned no RACE". Own it

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

i ignored your "position" because its dumb as ****

I was simply amused by your choice of vernacular

but if you're going to step out with a post like that, its transparent.  you are clearly proud of it. don't hide behind "i mentioned no RACE". Own it

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question41522.html

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK.

As a white person, I ask can every white person who engages with these issues try this: 

When a ton of black people tell us something is wrong,

that they are facing racism and inequality,

instead of dismissing them or marginalizing their concerns to death via a million semantic arguments, false equivalencies, moved goalposts, etc.,

can we just try and see it their way once?  What does it cost us to just listen?

Can we also understand that when we tell them:

- race has nothing to do with X

- to keep their politics out of X public forum

- that this country is the greatest in the world, anyone complaining doesn't know how good they really have it, and if they don't like it they can get the **** out

that it sounds like we're telling black people to shut up and know their place?  That we are gaslighting them.

58 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Scott has been widely and wildly praised for his handling of the storm prep and response.  This seems like a hit piece.  Even reading it the facts seem less serious than the title.

And he perpetrated one of the worst cases of Medicare fraud ever. 

Guess who uses Medicare? 

Follow the money. 

2 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

okay racist.

Like I said, Mods need to step in. @Jumbo 

There was nothing I saw in that post that was ban-able, Benning.  In fact, to me the post was instructive.  It reflects how many people view the events of the past weekend.  It's out there, in numbers that Trump is all too aware of. 

I'm glad his view is airing here for us to see, and it would be a disservice to silence it. 

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK.

As a white person, I ask can every white person who engages with these issues try this: 

instead of dismissing them or marginalizing their concerns to death via a million semantic arguments, false equivalencies, moved goalposts, etc.,

can we just try and see it their way once?  What does it cost us to just listen?

- that this country is the greatest in the world, anyone complaining doesn't know how good they really have it, and if they don't like it they can get the **** out

that it sounds like we're telling black people to shut up and know their place?  That we are gaslighting them.

I'm going to quote this post because I can't like it a thousand times.

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

There was nothing I saw in that post that was ban-able, Benning.  In fact, to me the post was instructive.  It reflects how many people view the events of the past weekend.  It's out there, in numbers that Trump is all too aware of. 

I'm glad his view is airing here for us to see, and it would be a disservice to silence it. 

And I'd rather us be a forum where we don't tolerate racist posts.

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

No..follow the rules..ALL Players/Coaches and staff

The NFL rule book specifically requires both teams appear on the field for the playing of the anthem, standing, remaining quiet, and holding their helmets in their left hands. Failure to do so can result in fines, suspensions, and the loss of draft picks. 

The rules are found on pages A62-63 of the league’s game operations manual:

The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

2 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

No..follow the rules..ALL Players/Coaches and staff

The NFL rule book specifically requires both teams appear on the field for the playing of the anthem, standing, remaining quiet, and holding their helmets in their left hands. Failure to do so can result in fines, suspensions, and the loss of draft picks. 

The rules are found on pages A62-63 of the league’s game operations manual:

The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

100% false.

http://www.snopes.com/must-nfl-players-stand/

Archived