Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The winner in all this, Vladimir Putin and Russia.

I am convinced, this country will become more and more divided during the Trump presidency.  So much so, it could either lead to a civil war or the country just breaking apart.  The sides won't be able to reconcile with each other and decide it's better to split off.   The U.S. will be broken up into several new countries.

You think I am talking B.S.   To me, this is where I see it all heading.  Russia will be smiling because their greatest adversary will be completely diminished.

Seems like it's Trump's destiny to liquidate the Pax Americana and hand it over to the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, Turks, etc. Also, Bannon who like every pyromaniac thinks a burning building is an act of creation.

44 minutes ago, twa said:

Somebody let the strudel ferment in the sun too long :silly:

it wasn't a hitler comparison of course, just the general spirit of the clip and a number of themes within the tale (before you even get to the nazis) applying in a number of ways...all darkly funny....the gestalt of the piece fits so well... even the frame of wilder and mostel peering at the scenes unfolding is applicable to the daily beholding of all that is trumpville....absurd comedy is the closest thing to "spiritual truths'' that mankind will ever produce...

18 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Because he's a dick

i always think of him more as a swine (and that's when I'm being kind, i can tell you that, believe me) and then have that cliche feeling of thinking it's a insult to pigs who are smart and cool animals if of a different bent on hygiene than suits me 

Just now, Springfield said:

Lost in all of this “Son of a ****” NFL players garbage is that Trump is now apparently going to build a “see through” wall.  We are one step closer to a completely invisible wall that only the White House can detect.

With solar panels. :rofl89:

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

People drowning and without power, and he asking about population density

As much as I don't like saying this, TWA has a point.  Also, many of those troops and ships and aircraft "deployed" were sent away to avoid the radiation.  Not all or even most were there for HA/DR as the tweet leads you to believe.  I know, I was there.  I even have the radiation exposure documented in my medical record.  I was lucky enough to be nice and close since the Navy spent all that money making me a Radiation Safety Officer.  Oh, and there is the other main difference that Japan has something PR doesn't have.  Its called a freaking nuclear reactor that is in danger of melting down and causing a global catastrophe.  

And twabot is optimal...remember, he works on ****...he can make it perfect by "next day".

Please....stop, dude.  People who are our citizens, use our money...are without BASIC **** LIKE WATER.  Just stop.  Sit on your hands.  Whatever it takes. 

Once again, with feeling...just stop. 

12 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

When People's Commissar Bannon needs a scapegoat.

Not that I feel sorry for McConnell because karma's a **** and he's getting what he deserves but why is it that no one has the guts to point out Donald "grand wizard deal maker" Trump can't sell anything to the American people?  When is the last time you saw Trump actually speak to the American people face to face and take questions from them in a town hall format on serious issues? I'm not talking about having pep rallies where he talks about himself trying to re-live the campaign glory days. I'm talking about serious issues like healthcare, tax reform, etc. When is the last time he took his case to the American people in detail and allowed them to ask questions about it? How about never. The only time I've ever seen that guy come out of hiding was the day he had his "We passed healthcare through the House" photo-op smiling and hamming it up for the cameras...and then the next thing you know he's throwing his own party under the bus saying "the bill is too mean :( ". If he believes in this bill so much why can't he get off his lazy ass and go out there and sell its merits in detail and give the GOP cover? 

Archived