Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Kilmer,

McNabb just called Ray Lewis two faced without actually saying his name. 

In other words, Trump didn't actually have to say black athletes for anyone with half a brain to know he was talking about black athletes. 

2 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Kilmer,

In other words, Trump didn't actually have to say black athletes for anyone with half a brain to know he was talking about black athletes. 

It certainly makes your point easier to defend.

I dont think Trump is smart enough to be that nuanced in his rantings.  He was just bloviating about NFL players.  Black, white asian didnt matter to him.  He was just rambling.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Solders SWEAR allegiance at induction. Solders have died to keep the flag from falling or being captured, NEW Citizens have to swear allegiance facing the flag.

WHAT have these spoiled athletes done to have the RIGHT to denigrate it?

Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

I am sick of people with NO CLUE telling ME to bend over and take it because "they" FEEL oppressed in the freest nation on earth while "earning"- and I use that term sarcastically MILLIONS of dollars and doing NOTHING in their community to fight the plights of the poor,uneducated, unemployed and desperate. MANY of these "activists" who promote GANG affiliation, drug use, unwed procreation and support and gangster rap culture.

Fire em, Fine em and give US a break from their BS

Amazing how quickly Republicans were able to crack the pizza = 7 year old boy pediphilia code but can't seem to make any inferences on Trump's "they're rapists, they're murderers", banning Mooslimbs, **** the dreamers, KKK is not so bad, protesting social injustice of blacks makes you a sonofa****, etc. I'm sure the draft dodging, POW insulting, let me spend 18 months yapping about how ****ty America is, not getting STDs was my Vietnam, **** a Gold Star family, super patriot who capered about singing karaoke during the national anthem at Arlington Cemetary on Veteran's Day really feels passionate about respecting that flag.

1 minute ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Solders SWEAR allegiance at induction. Solders have died to keep the flag from falling or being captured, NEW Citizens have to swear allegiance facing the flag.

Oh, say can you see,

I am sick of people with NO CLUE telling ME to bend over and take it because "they" FEEL oppressed in the freest nation on earth while "earning"- and I use that term sarcastically MILLIONS of dollars and doing NOTHING in their community to fight the plights of the poor,uneducated, unemployed and desperate. MANY of these "activists" who promote GANG affiliation, drug use, unwed procreation and support and gangster rap culture.

Will you just come out and say you're racist and hate minorities? That would save a lot of time here. 

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Amazing how quickly Republicans were able to crack the pizza = 7 year old boy pediphilia code but can't seem to make any inferences on Trump's "they're rapists, they're murderers", banning Mooslimbs, **** the dreamers, KKK is not so bad, protesting social injustice of blacks makes you a sonofa****, etc. I'm sure the draft dodging, POW insulting, let me spend 18 months yapping about how ****ty America is, not getting STDs was my Vietnam, **** a Gold Star family, super patriot who capered about singing karaoke during the national anthem at Arlington Cemetary on Veteran's Day really feels passionate about respecting that flag.

You missed a couple of Lib talking points.  You need to go watch Maddow to make sure you have them all.

8 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Kilmer,

You are 100% right

The problem is that folks like @Kilmer17 only think racism is when the KKK are marching, or when Nazis are in the streets, or when someone says racial slurs. They need it explicitly told to them because they refuse, or maybe cannot see, nuance. They do not see grey.

Its what these people have been doing to marginalized persons since the inception of this country. And to top it off, people with that mindset love to lie to themselves in order to escape reality.

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

You are 100% right

The problem is that folks like @Kilmer17 only think racism is when the KKK are marching, or when Nazis are in the streets, or when someone says racial slurs. They need it explicitly told to them because they refuse, or maybe cannot see, nuance. They do not see grey.

Its what these people have been doing to marginalized persons since the inception of this country. And to top it off, people with that mindset love to lie to themselves in order to escape reality.

No.   The problem is people who ALWAYS see racism.  

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm not a liberal Kilmer.

That's probably why you missed a few.

4 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Oh, say can you see,

This poster is a racist. The mods need to step up and get this person out of this forum.

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

This poster is a racist. The mods need to step up and get this person out of this forum.

The irony is that it goes right over his head is that his views are more opposed to the American flag than kneeling for the National Anthem. 

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

GANG affiliation - They got gangs in all colors

druguse - White people use drugs too

unwedprocreation - Every race does this

ndsupport and gangster rap culture - lots of folks listen to that

Checkmate ES liberals.

I don't know when this nonsense started that Americans owe their country undying, unquestioning support in all situations, as if that's the attitude the nation was founded upon. This isn't North Korea. Our founding fathers were ultimately malcontents that refused to bend to the will of an unfair king. That's an American attitude. 

Now, in 2017, I'm being told that peaceful protest of an orange manchild that continually besmirches the flag is un-American, just because said protest takes place during a time traditionally set aside for showing patriotism. We don't work for Trump, he works for us. None of us have to pretend to like his crap, at work or otherwise, in order to prove our loyalty to our country. 

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

GANG affiliation - They got gangs in all colors

druguse - White people use drugs too

unwedprocreation - Every race does this

ndsupport and gangster rap culture - lots of folks listen to that

Checkmate ES liberals.

I think 'and support' was attacking welfare too.

9 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

I am sick of people with NO CLUE telling ME to bend over

You're a man of principle Hanburger. Of course, seeing as how this has gone on for over a year, if you're just now getting all up in arms about it then that principle would be "do whatever Donald Trump says".

Now bend over.

Archived