Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He really is. Its almost hard to believe but then his father opens his mouth and it all blends perfectly 

http://deadspin.com/trump-says-nfl-owners-should-fire-son-of-a-****-anth-1818680645

Said it in Bama to thunderous applause. 

Ohhhh.  I see.  You folks just added the "black athletes" part on your own.

Typical for ES Liberals.

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

Ohhhh.  I see.  You folks just added the "black athletes" part on your own.

Typical for ES Liberals.

When Trump comes out and says flying the Confederate flag is disrespectful to the American flag and that the confederate flag must be taken down and not displayed, then I will agree that Trump wasn't just referring to black athletes. 

Just now, Hersh said:

When Trump comes out and says flying the Confederate flag is disrespectful to the American flag and that the confederate flag must be taken down and not displayed, then I will agree that Trump wasn't just referring to black athletes. 

Far easier to make stuff up.

The POTUS was completely wrong for calling football players who are kneeling SOBs. 

But claiming he said tha black athletes are SOBs is so far beyond, that it's divisive on its own.

Just now, Llevron said:

I get the feeling even if he did specifically say "Those damn black guys" a few of you would still argue that we took it out of context lol. 

See, this is where you are wrong.  No I wouldnt. But I absolutely will argue that you are adding little things to make your debate point appear stronger.  It's a lame debate tactic.

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

You can count on a couple fingers the white players who kneeled, so who else would he be referring to?

Are you high?  I was watching RedZone all day and saw a whole lot more than that. 

I just heard that last week, 7 players knelt.  As I watched Trump's speech Friday, I kinda had a feeling that the protest would grow.   Just sayin'. 

Anyway, the proper thread has been located, and I vote we move the discussion there, so we can free up space for the important stuff that @visionary needs to post.  :)

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

That's one way to avoid answering the question.

I could just claim you asked a different question.  Or better yet, claim you didnt ask one at all.

Or you could just refer to actual words he said rather than trying to infer something other than that.

Just now, Kilmer17 said:

See, this is where you are wrong.  No I wouldnt. But I absolutely will argue that you are adding little things to make your debate point appear stronger.  It's a lame debate tactic.

Sure, Kilmer. I understand that you want it to be literal word for word "I hate black people" type **** before you agree there is even a hint of a problem here. Im not trying to debate with you I gave up on you a loooooong time ago. First post I ever made in the tailgate was calling you specifically out and I was told my everyone (but benning) that you were joking. 

I never thought you were, and I never expected you to see things my way. You cant or wont and thats fine with me. I accept you and Trump for exactly what you have shown yourselves to be and I dont even begrudge you for it. Liberals can be the problem here of thats what makes you happy playa lol

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Sure, Kilmer. I understand that you want it to be literal word for word "I hate black people" type **** before you agree there is even a hint of a problem here. Im not trying to debate with you I gave up on you a loooooong time ago. First post I ever made in the tailgate was calling you specifically out and I was told my everyone (but benning) that you were joking. 

I never thought you were, and I never expected you to see things my way. You cant or wont and thats fine with me. I accept you and Trump for exactly what you have shown yourselves to be and I dont even begrudge you for it. Liberals can be the problem here of thats what makes you happy playa lol

And I accept that their are people like you with a huge chip on the shoulder that can only see the world through the prism of racial animosity.  Honestly I feel sad for you.

7 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Scott has been widely and wildly praised for his handling of the storm prep and response.  This seems like a hit piece.  Even reading it the facts seem less serious than the title.

Hmm, maybe.  I just got up for them mmoment so I haven’t been able to read much yet, but I’ve seen this talked about a bit the past day or so.

The facts are accurate.  His office deleted them.  After they get the info and gave it to the appropriate people.

It's a tragedy.  But they didnt die because his office deleted voicemails after processing them.  Doing so probably makes it harder to find out why it happened though.  Scott has been a pretty crappy Gov.  But he deserves kudos for how the State has handled Irma.

Archived