Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

i love how "I respect their right to protest" is often followed by "in the right place"

no, you do not respect their right to protest

I saw when he said that...my face went  :o... cuz he went there.  He actually spoke what was true until Trayvon and all of the subsequent killings of non-violent people...we've decided to let it finally get into us enough to try to do something about it. 

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I saw when he said that...my face went  :o... cuz he went there.  He actually spoke what was true until Trayvon and all of the subsequent killings of non-violent people...we've decided to let it finally get into us enough to try to do something about it. 

Trayvon was non violent?

The winner in all this, Vladimir Putin and Russia.

I am convinced, this country will become more and more divided during the Trump presidency.  So much so, it could either lead to a civil war or the country just breaking apart.  The sides won't be able to reconcile with each other and decide it's better to split off.   The U.S. will be broken up into several new countries.

You think I am talking B.S.   To me, this is where I see it all heading.  Russia will be smiling because their greatest adversary will be completely diminished.

Archived