Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

With Spicer saying the WH wont comment anymore on Trumps tweets accusing Obama of wiretapping and being a sick bad guy and Fox News website not running any more stories on it ... its like the Republicans want us to just pretend like Trump didnt send out crazy tweets accusing a former president of felonies ... ..

Is this going to be the new normal. Trump tweets made up crap and everyone is supposed to pretend like it didnt happen?  

Has any republican denounced Trump for the Obama tweets? WTF republicans, i thought some of you were okay. 

7 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

With Spicer saying the WH wont comment anymore on Trumps tweets accusing Obama of wiretapping and being a sick bad guy and Fox News website not running any more stories on it ... its like the Republicans want us to just pretend like Trump didnt send out crazy tweets accusing a former president of felonies ... ..

Is this going to be the new normal. Trump tweets made up crap and everyone is supposed to pretend like it didnt happen?  

Has any republican denounced Trump for the Obama tweets? WTF republicans, i thought some of you were okay. 

Do you really think any Trump supporters care? The guy spent months claiming to have the most fantastic health care plan and we get that piece of junk yesterday. He makes claims all the time and the majority of them are outright lies. People should have low expectations that Trump will be held responsible for anything negative. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Politicians will politic, I guess. I wouldn't expect them to stop something that helps advance their cause/message just because it's stupid. Or immoral. Or some mutant combination of both. 

Or insane. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Or insane. 

That too. It's showing, though, that I have been "into" this politics stuff for about 6 months and I have already resolved within myself that 80% of them not only cannot be trusted but must be watched as closely as possible 

Just now, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

His tweets accusing Obama of felonies and calling sick or bad was much bigger than crowd sizes at inauguration or number of detainees released from gitmo etc .... this was a new low and I am amazed its so quickly being phased out of the news cycle. 

Some places may attempt, but I am happy that the Senate is asking for information. I think Graham sees this as an opportunity to hit Trump hard so some may keep it alive. 

13 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Have you been asleep for a while? :P

25 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

The more information we get, the less I should post what I'm thinking. 

Honestly though, has what you've been thinking really changed since he took office?  Is this worse than you thought possible?  I'm not a soothsayer, but his first 50 days have been in line with what I was expecting.  I didn't know exactly how the incompetence would manifest, but I figured it would be spectacular.  

The eternal optimist in me is still holding on to the idea that maybe he will enact some policy that benefits our country, but maybe I should have my brain checked.  

I do like your conspiracy idea about how maybe the Russia stuff is more about the long con, where Trump would benefit more after he leaves office.  That idea seems pretty solid to me.  Of course, maybe it wasn't you who said that to begin with.  It's is my day drinking day.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

Does it involve piano wire and meathooks? Cuz I'll say it, yanno that lil circuit in your head that interrupts your mouth like the 7 sec delay on the radio? I don't have that

Took several hours with an Xacto knife and a mirror, but I got that bastid out

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

... Don't forget "when a simple phone call to one of his subordinates would have told him it didn't happen". 

50 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Politicians will politic, I guess. I wouldn't expect them to stop something that helps advance their cause/message just because it's stupid. Or immoral. Or some mutant combination of both. 

If it's stupid, but it works, then it isn't. 

43 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Does it involve piano wire and meathooks? Cuz I'll say it, yanno that lil circuit in your head that interrupts your mouth like the 7 sec delay on the radio? I don't have that

Took several hours with an Xacto knife and a mirror, but I got that bastid out

Hey now. My tools are respect, empathy, compassion, and patience.

ok. i do kinda like knives

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

It's being archived.

Remember that when you start thinking about running and hiding, probably should err on the side of running and hiding. Wait too long and it'll be too late comrade

48 minutes ago, tshile said:

It's being archived.

They brought me in once to discuss matters. I took the opportunity to share everything I thought pertinent to what was going on, but mainly with them, and it seems to me they ended things way short of resolving their issues.  Afterwards they seemed a bit drained and they've been reluctant to pursue anything in further meetings though I've told them they're not really close to being finished. Every now and then I hear my jacket comes across some newb's desk and the vets tell them, "no, don't do it" but I don't get why that would be that way. I tried to be very helpful to them in the ways they most needed it. 

Archived