Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 3/10/2017 at 10:04 AM, LD0506 said:

The usual.....

Hieronymus-Bosch-Painting-3.jpg

It's been a while since I've seen this. However I don't think I've seen anything that captures the essence of the Dump Admin. like this.

19 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

If Tillerson and Exxon Mobil were as evil as everyone said they were, Jared Kushner's plane would have crashed into the ground at several hundred miles per hour by now.

...(there's still time, guys!)

The fates are waiting to catch all of them on the plane at once.

Since Trump is gutting the government like a fish; you don't think he could find the same type of savings in the military? Instead of raising the budget of military; find $54 billion in savings. As long as you have nukes, I'm not worried about being able to defend ourselves.  If the rest of the government bureaucracy is bloated; then the same things hold for the military.  Same thing with Medicare & Social Security.  Bound to be lots of savings opportunities in those bureaucracies .

Fiscal Savings my ass. Her's not even touching the real causes of the deficits, He's just gutting the rest of the government; so he and his business cronies can do whatever they want.

All those Trumpsters are going to find out, that the Trump isn't for them and the end result will see their lives being worse.

I don't think a lot of the cuts he is proposing will take place. I can't imagine gutting the State Department will pass the Senate and if cutting EPA means losing jobs in one's state, that will be a tougher sell than they think. 

I should say that all these things will pass the House because Paul Ryan has exposed himself as an empty suit with no backbone. 

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Since Trump is gutting the government like a fish; you don't think he could find the same type of savings in the military? Instead of raising the budget of military; find $54 billion in savings. As long as you have nukes, I'm not worried about being able to defend ourselves.  If the rest of the government bureaucracy is bloated; then the same things hold for the military.  Same thing with Medicare & Social Security.  Bound to be lots of savings opportunities in those bureaucracies .

Fiscal Savings my ass. Her's not even touching the real causes of the deficits, He's just gutting the rest of the government; so he and his business cronies can do whatever they want.

All those Trumpsters are going to find out, that the Trump isn't for them and the end result will see their lives being worse.

Life expectancy in many of the areas that went hard for Dump have been trending down due to a variety of health-related problems. Dump's cuts and deregulation will only make many of the causative factors worse. Good. I'll consider it a Darwin award for the people dumb enough to vote for him. Yes, the rest of us will suffer but most of us won't die because of it. Many of the people and communities that voted for him will as a result of the policies he's enacting. I'm glad. As I've said before, sometimes it's a good thing to give a fool what he asks for.

I was worried that the increase in the DISH payments that help hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured and poor patients and the "make good" cash for states that didn't sign on for Obamacare might keep too many rural facilities from closing. The rapid increase in the number of the uninsured according to CBO says that probably won't be enough and I strongly suspect many rural hospitals will be very much negatively affected. Many will close. You asked for it, you got it JimBob. Now all we need to do is make sure the stupid Dems with their compassion, mercy and desire to help the poor don't get in the way so it passes mostly as-is, or with changes that will only increase the impact.

It's sad that it's come to this but using entire communities of people as pawns is what's been forced on us by the other side. Nothing to do but play the game to win.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

???

"Come on CIA. You know you wanna. Don't fight the feeling baby. Just do it. Save the Republic.  Promise we'll understand. Hell probably even love you for it."

(Don't worry ES. I put all of that in quotes. It doesn't mean what you think it means.) 

5 hours ago, balki1867 said:

If Obama really tapped Trump's microwave, then he knows the secrets behind the Trump Tower Taco Bowl. We could be overrun with imitation Taco Bowls in a matter of weeks.

This microwave thing might be more common than you think. I just checked my kitchen and saw a button I hadn't noticed before.

17203030_10154471098106235_8436327323080

Archived