Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Monica Crowley registers as a foreign agent for a Russian. I downloaded the linked government document referenced in this article. We would have had two foreign agents on the National Security Council as she would have reported to Flynn.

WTF?

http://www.palmerreport.com/news/monica-crowley-who-nearly-joined-trump-white-house-registers-as-pro-kremlin-foreign-agent/1910/

I had to switch off too soon, but I felt it proper to note that I just watched the first 120 seconds of Trump talking to the Irish at some luncheon (Happy @Corcaigh Day) and he seemed close to what a normal president would be like (if you don't count the hair).

Also, isn't Ryan even more adorable on St Patty's Day? I like seeing the poor guy smile genuinely instead of morosely. I hope for his sake he's a drinker.

6 hours ago, Jumbo said:

...  Trump talking to the Irish at some luncheon ...

All of us?

He can't even pander to a bunch of easy-going drunks without screwing it up. His St Patrick's Day MAGA Green hat is supposed to have a shamrock but has a four leaf clover.

#fakeshamrock #alternativeshamrock

But he was charging $50 for a crappy Chinese-made baseball cap. And they sold out.

C57qM2KWcAAChgn.jpg

And to all of you "celebrating" being Irish tomorrow by drinking until you are paralytic. **** you. And go read about cultural appropriation. 

You don't get to claim any of the benefits of being Irish until you have suffered through several Joyce novels OR been sexually abused by Catholic priests and nuns. Those are the only two options.

10 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

You don't get to be claim any of the benefits or being Irish until you have suffered through several Joyce novels OR been sexually abused by Catholic priests and nuns. Those are the two options.

I'm asking for a special visa because I have read an article by Dr. Joyce Brothers and though they tried to raise me Catholic, I hit a priest once and dated a nun (twice). 

And as we wait to see if Flynn not only lied about not getting paid by Russia when he did, we also have the deal that when updating his data to get his then-new NSA clearance, he broke a law if he didn't reveal those payments.

Almost every day offers great fodder for the game "What would the gopers be doing if all this (not the policy stuff) was happening under a Hillary admin?" 

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

Why such a large increase in transportation budget?

What's his plan for that extra money?

Everything I read said transportation was getting cut and air traffic control was now to be privatized.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/?utm_term=.6ec46bdf0366

TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT

The Transportation Department's budget would shrink by 13 percent. The spending plan would move what has been a core government function — air traffic control — outside of government hands, and push responsibility for many transit and other projects to localities. 

Read full story: Proposal shifts air traffic control outside federal government, cuts funding for transit and Amtrak

Shifts air traffic control outside the government

Eliminates funding for many new transit projects and support for long-distance Amtrak trains

Eliminates $175 million in subsidies for commercial flights to rural airports

Cuts $499 million from the TIGER grant program, which has funded dozens of road, transit and other projects

2017 BUDGET

$18.6B

2018 PROPOSAL

$16.2B

sparklines_dept-14.jpg

Decreased $2.4B (-13% change)

Archived