Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

they aren't even pretending..they've gone full orwell lol....they'll just keep the base buzzed and count on the gop to keep serving as a power bottom as long as they think they will get a little love here and there...

12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

We must have two different definitions of really crazy cause this **** is really crazy to me. 

Admittedly, I have allowed them to move the bar of really crazy pretty far. I thought of that when I wrote it :/ 

Always gotta love POSs that own multiple properties (Trump and Bannon) that want to slash programs that positively impact the poor in so many ways. There will be push back on this from rural areas just like that has been on the health care proposals. His voters are finally going to feel the negative impact of their vote. 

It's all about the nukes baby! Screw food for senior citizens! Hell after the red button is pushed later this year, why must we fund food, arts, and after school programs?

In all seriousness, I see this budget the following way:

• Trump likes draconian language and is willing to negotiate after the fact.
  • I think he wants to make these cuts to make states foot the bill so he can say, "Hey I lowered taxes."
  • Block grants are essentially the cure all for all flu like symptoms.

11 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

It's all about the nukes baby! Screw food for senior citizens! Hell after the red button is pushed later this year, why must we fund food, arts, and after school programs?

In all seriousness, I see this budget the following way:

• Trump likes draconian language and is willing to negotiate after the fact.
  • I think he wants to make these cuts to make states foot the bill so he can say, "Hey I lowered taxes."
  • Block grants are essentially the cure all for all flu like symptoms.

I think you are giving Trump far too much credit. I don't think he really knew what was in the budget other than raise military budget, cut everything else. 

America's continuance as a superpower relies on our ability to stay ahead of the game in science, innovation, education, cyber security, health, and defense. Trump's budget is designed to cut all those areas except one.

GOP wants America to fall.

Archived