Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

lol.. who cares about anyone living in Florida except for the Emperor. ****ing cops ... who cares about them? They are SUPPOSED to protect rich white people. should feel PRIViLEGED to do so, and they should offer to do it for free.

If you voted for this guy, then this is about you. Every petty load of bull**** you swallowed about Obama is what this guy is literally doing and you gutless ****s haven't got the balls to admit it.

Course, that would require brains to see it, and an ability to think beyond what you've been told and conditioned to think.

And once again, you prove beyond all doubt  that you haven't got the mental capacity to do that.

And even if you DID, I still don't think you have the balls to admit it.

You ****ing cowardly MORONS.

~Bang

45 minutes ago, Bang said:

lol.. who cares about anyone living in Florida except for the Emperor. ****ing cops ... who cares about them? They are SUPPOSED to protect rich white people. should feel PRIViLEGED to do so, and they should offer to do it for free.

If you voted for this guy, then this is about you. Every petty load of bull**** you swallowed about Obama is what this guy is literally doing and you gutless ****s haven't got the balls to admit it.

Course, that would require brains to see it, and an ability to think beyond what you've been told and conditioned to think.

And once again, you prove beyond all doubt  that you haven't got the mental capacity to do that.

And even if you DID, I still don't think you have the balls to admit it.

You ****ing cowardly MORONS.

~Bang

Bang, tell us how you really feel..... lol. Anyways, to some Trumpeteers, especially some on this board.. As long as has an R, next by his name and is pissing off them liberals, he can never do any wrong in their book. 

I almost guarantee the moron in chief will be a 2 term president. Sad! 

if i said how i really feel, i'm afraid the FBI would start watching me.

These people are tghe perfect dupes.

Dumb as ****, Ignorant in the extreme, manipulated, used, abused, and begging for more like a mewling little kitten, terrified of every shadow, jumping at everything they're told to jump at, Ignoring reality, and truthfully, unable to process it anymore.

from me these people get nothing but spit in their eye.
(And the funny thing is, they've had spit hitting them in the eye every single weekend since the end of January...  and they're OK with it...so long as their Hannity tells them it's not really spit, but tears of winning. 

**** them.

~Bang

Spicer spouting a bunch of Trump's bull**** on the hearing now.

Seems like he's threatening the press.

Trump will not apologize for his lies about Obama and Spicer says the investigation is ongoing.

Ha ha, what a ****head Spicer is.  "this is not your press briefing, calm down."

Spicer lies again and says both Democrats and Republicans came to the conclusion that there was/is no collusion.

Spicer: You guys need to take "no" for an answer of Russia-Trump ties.

What I heard from the hearing was that there were definitive evidence that Russia hacked the DNC, fed Wikileaks, and acted in every way they could to support Trump. What I heard in reference to Trump and Russia direct collusion was mostly "No comment."

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

Seriously,   next time they ask Spicer a question, he should just pull his pants down and wave his dick at them.

It isn't any different.

~Bang

:rofl89::rofl89:It's too teeny.  His balls are yuge, tho...however, intel has it that they're shriveled.

Archived