Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

I hear ya dog...but ....imagine any potential scotus nominee picked by Mike Pence - THAT is some seriously ****ing scary ****!

Oh absolutely, but there's another layer to it compared to with Pence.  If Pence had nominated Gorsuch, we'd basically be looking at another Alito, a lock-step conservative vote.

And while I would weep for the Gilead States of America (formerly United States) someone like Gorsuch would likely create, just on principle, a President under investigation for foreign interference cannot in good conscience he allowed to send someone to SCOTUS.

Heck, if Trump nominated Obama himself I might still urge a stay.  Garland is conceivably the ONLY person in the world who might not warrant an outright stay, and that's only because Obama, a President without potentially impeachable investigations, made the nomination, suggesting outside legitimacy outside of Trump.

One more thing, I wonder if Pence gets wrapped up in this too.  There's a lot pf time between when he was picked as VP and the election.  He likes to be portrayed as a sort of hanger-on, outside this inner circle of Trumpians and free from any fault on anything they might have done.

That may not be the case.  If Pence got involved, even slightly, he may well go down too.  The thing about the Trump stuff is that knowledge of it, and failure to report it, will functionally make you an accomplice.  And I have to imagine once Pence got wind of some stuff, Trump's people would move in to fully indoctrinate him.  That whole "we all make it out fine or we all go down" philosophy.  If that happened...well can anyone say President Paul Ryan?

4 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

http://www.theonion.com/article/aides-wrestle-drill-trumps-hands-he-tries-remove-o-55576

Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull

1600.jpg
. “Obama implanted a microphone inside my head to record everything I say!” Trump reportedly shouted shortly before three White House staffers pinned him to the floor and pried apart his fingers to seize the power tool. “You don’t understand, he can hear everything we’re saying! Obama can even hear my thoughts! I have to get it out! I can feel it! I can feel it! I can feel it!” 

This is fake news.

Funny how damn near everyone scoffed at the fascism label just months ago. 

Lately i keep thinking back to the final years of the Weimar Republic. How half of the government was entirely devoted to the destruction and death of the government. I look at the GOP and their words and actions and I'm wondering if the same isn't true here. The same goal as Russia but for different reasons and different end goals. And Trump is the useful idiot to make it happen. Just Like Hitler was supposed to be the useful idiot then (though that backfired big time obviously.) Trump seems to be much more suited for the role, though time will tell. The only thing I haven't worked out is just how far the GOP wants to go with the destruction. They obviously hate America though and the conservatives have become the radicals so who knows. 

(note I'm not saying Republicans are Nazi's or Trump Is Hitler or anything like that.)

1 minute ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

The only thing I haven't worked out is just how far the GOP wants to go with the destruction. They obviously hate America though and the conservatives have become the radicals so who knows.

Nah, they don't hate America. They're just a bunch of incredible ******* who would rather roll over and let ignorance, racism, and hate take hold of their party than risk losing a ****ing election.

2 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Tillerson should resign if he doesn't want to be SecState. Disgraceful behavior from someone who was a leader of men.

Who said he did not?

He will do the job how he determines best, not the press.

Archived