Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's a beautiful day here in Virginia. I was at that golf club once for a Christmas dinner. You know he's going to play!

Playing would be nice. Priority though is to get those tax dollars used to fund his security and entourage funneled to the Trump properties.

i was posting recently about what another clown show nutbag Gorka is---trump attracts nutbags from across the SES spectrum like few humans I've known/read of----and of course he's another "top security int'l affairs advisor" and has long had strong connections to trump, stone, and bannon among others...but here's some more fun stuff...Fox news (and infowars lol) has been featuring Gorka as an int'l expert on terrorism and has had him as a frequent commentator for well over a year, speaking with great authority on all things terrorism  (and sounding like a total nutbag, but it's Fox so....) and you could see how he'd end up a trump-whisperer from the **** he says...

well, Gorka's academic credentials (one PhD) turn out to be  bogus, his book is a joke (scan a few pages) and this thick accent he speaks in--which i assume is supposed to be some Eastern European one nobody really recognizes---may actually be phony since clips of him form 20-30 years ago show him speaking without  any trace of it (had sort of an English accent) and he hadn't lived in e.e. nations during that time (had residences in Hungary off and on in the 90's and other years up to 2007-8, but lived in various places outside Hungary)

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

i was posting recently about what another clown show nutbag Gorka is---trump attracts nutbags from across the SES spectrum like few humans I've known/read of----and of course he's another "top security int'l affairs advisor" and has long had strong connections to trump, stone, and bannon among others...but here's some more fun stuff...Fox news (and infowars lol) has been featuring Gorka as an int'l expert on terrorism and has had him as a frequent commentator for well over a year, speaking with great authority on all things terrorism  (and sounding like a total nutbag, but it's Fox so....) and you could see how he'd end up a trump-whisperer from the **** he says...

well, Gorka's academic credentials (one PhD) turn out to be  bogus, his book is a joke (scan a few pages) and this thick accent he speaks in--which i assume is supposed to be some Eastern European one nobody really recognizes---may actually be phony since clips of him form 20-30 years ago show him speaking without  any trace of it (had sort of an English accent) and he hadn't lived in e.e. nations during that time (had residences in Hungary off and on in the 90's and other years up to 2007-8, but lived in various places outside Hungary)

he is a neo-nazi though

whew

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump needs to start firing some people after his healthcare debacle.

Or what? He didn't even know specifics about the bill and showed little interest in learning. 

But if he is going to fire people. I suggest either Thunderdome or The Running Man. 

Archived