Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Re Pence..i wouldn't have dinner alone with a woman either unless my wife was there. I think it's about respect and has nothing to do with trust 

No business dinners or lunches?  I'm having lunch with a business colleague on Friday. He's married and I am not. Nothing untoward there. 

39 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I actually just signed up for one of those conversion therapy sessions. Anyone want to join me? @twa you're probably the closest by. It's in Dallas.

That's not the metric system coming back around again is it? You give em an inch and they take 1,6 kilometers.....see? suckage

Mr. Trump’s message on Twitter was not impulsive: Mr. Bannon and his staff have been closely monitoring the president’s posts and using them as leverage in negotiations.

Dan Scavino, an aide who controls Mr. Trump’s official White House Twitter account, recently moved into Mr. Bannon’s West Wing office where he closely monitors social activity by and about the president, according to two officials.

What...the...hell?

The best thing that would've happen is that if the Dems won full control, if we were stuck with Trump.  They would impeach him, if he was too crazy. They would keep him in check, from going the hard right ****.  What could've happened is that, Trump would'd made deals that would actually benefit the country.

Freedom Caucus- you guys were rejected in 2016. Your party didn't vote for your guy- Ted Cruz.  Weakening the Freedom Caucus is a good thing.

16 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Freedom Caucus- you guys were rejected in 2016. Your party didn't vote for your guy- Ted Cruz.  Weakening the Freedom Caucus is a good thing.

Odd you think the only other viable candidate than Trump is a rejection.

By that standard the mainline GOP was rejected :)

Round here we let the voters decide who gets weakened

Archived