Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

34 minutes ago, Larry said:

Wonder how many people realize that what this shows is how much better an economy Trump inherited, than Obama did.  

That's a fact, Larry.

I moved to TX a few months ago to start a non-profit. Sometimes I need to get out of the apartment so I'll go to like a McDonalds or Panera to work (free coffee refills are a prerequisite). A lot of the public televisions are tuned into FOX News down here. It is truly, truly awful. It's not even the bias... It's the profuse dissemination of brainless, unprincipled rhetoric, the level they have taken it to, and the tone...

"If you are on our side, you are good and everything you think is correct. Anybody who disagrees with you is subhuman. Here are 10,000 reminders of how awesome we are and what scum the left is".

Point being, they know their audience. Reinforcing their ideology is all that matters. So Larry, nobody gives a flying **** about your facts.

17 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That's a fact, Larry.

I moved to TX a few months ago to start a non-profit. Sometimes I need to get out of the apartment so I'll go to like a McDonalds or Panera to work (free coffee refills are a prerequisite). A lot of the public televisions are tuned into FOX News down here. It is truly, truly awful. It's not even the bias... It's the profuse dissemination of brainless, unprincipled rhetoric, the level they have taken it to, and the tone...

"If you are on our side, you are good and everything you think is correct. Anybody who disagrees with you is subhuman. Here are 10,000 reminders of how awesome we are and what scum the left is".

Point being, they know their audience. Reinforcing their ideology is all that matters. So Larry, nobody gives a flying **** about your facts.

We're in the same boat, metaphorically speaking.  GA is the same.

I will admit that I just watched tonight's show on You Tube and when the chart was presented, the whole panel (including Bolling) was laughing, knowing how FOS it was. One of the panelists said that the columns should be headed by "Obama" and "Bush."

21 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

That's rich!

Beat me to it! That's amazingly ironic coming from the **** grabber in chief. 

17 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

IKR! God it's sickening that almost everywhere you go here that crap is on. I recently walked out of a restaurant I've been wanting to try because Faux News was on there. Ugh.

19 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

During the election, there was a woman yakking loudly to a Trumpista in the cubicle across from mine about how her son was in the military and how she could never vote for Clinton because she could never ever vote for someone who wouldn't tell her the truth if her son was killed in action...yeah, the usual blowhard propaganda about Benghazi swallowed whole.

I was so so tempted to blurt out "so, how do you feel about how W et al lied for two years about Pat Tillman?" ...but kept my mouth shut. #behindenemylines

8 hours ago, visionary said:

Any comments on how people feel about this?  

I have to admit to being somewher conflicted.  I feel like we have a moral obligation to encourage the proliferation of freedom and civil rights.  (Especially in places where I feel like we pay them enough money that I think we ought to have the leverage.)  

But yeah, I can also see the argument that we shouldn't be telling the rest of the world how to run their own neighborhoods.  At the very least, if we're consistent about it, that's at least arguably a moral position, too.  

I know that (^) was 'just' a joke, but it's too easy to think there's a good deal of truth there... especially when you consider the 4chan BS about women (in gaming, etc.), men legislating about women's reproductive rights, the treatment of women at Faux News, etc.

Archived