Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I love how their explanations make no gott damned sense but they throw them out there like they do.

"He was baby-sitting Flynn"

Um...whyyyyyyy?

Isn't Flynn an ex-3 star General?  Why would you need someone with no experience like Bannon to babysit him?

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Bannon on the NSC reminds me of George Carlin's routine - "Isn't it about time we start bombing some brown people?"

Well when are the last white people we bombed?

The germans thats it and thats cause they were trying to dominate the world.

Bull**** thats our ****in job.

God i loved George carlin.

I mean Perry is in charge of maintaining our nukes (God help us) and with all that's going on with NK and Russia probably makes sense for him to attend NSC meetings. What he actually brings to the table is another thing altogether...

Color me surprised if there is any aggressive military action against Assad. And if there is, you might as well begin World War III. They are going to let this chemical attack story fade away. I don't know if it will work but both outcomes (intervention vs. no intervention) to this are atrocious.

14 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

They are going to let this chemical attack story fade away. I don't know if it will work but both outcomes (intervention vs. no intervention) to this are atrocious.

But first they need to blame Obama for it.  Mission accomplished.

Archived