Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

This is really just the worst position to be in. You respond and go in to take out and Assad and you've triggered a war against Syria, Iran and Russia. All the while, ISIS is busy doing ISIS things nearby.

You don't go in and you basically signal that the use of WMD's won't prompt a meaningful response. We've done this once already, this will just confirm it.

There is just something terribly wrong in the world right now. I wholeheartedly believe Russia is targeting civilians in Syria to continue to the migration crisis that is straining Europe. This is all wretched.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I'll give Trump credit if he orders military strikes against Syria. Maybe someone showed him pictures of the children suffering. 

The War Powers Resolution (also known as the War Powers Resolution of 1973 or the War Powers Act) (50 U.S.C. 1541–1548)[1] is a federal law intended to check the president's power to commit the United States to an armed conflict without the consent of the U.S. Congress. The Resolution was adopted in the form of a United States Congress joint resolution. It provides that the U.S. President can send U.S. Armed Forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization," or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30-day withdrawal period, without a Congressional authorization for use of military force (AUMF) or a declaration of war by the United States. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.

----------------------------------------------------------

Bombing ISIS or al qaeda is one thing ..... bombing another Country is war.

I feel so selfish and inhuman to say this ... but im kinda against intervening at this point bc I suspect at some point Russia will pull out and leave us with the bill for reconstructing all of Russia and Assads destruction.

Billions maybe even trillions .. for people who already hate us no matter what we do.  

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Almost sounds like they want to shove it down the throats of the people, whether they like it or not.

That used to be bad.

~Bang

Is it a wonder as to why Pence was a really unpopular Governor? 

Pence knows they have a losing streak going on right now. ACA, Immigration/Travel Ban, this wall, now international affairs.

Like Chris Rock said about Ricky Martin "you need a hit like a crackhead needs a hit!"

Think about Pence is that this is his last job. He'll get on BoDs and make money speaking for the rest of his life. These people he's dealing with are still career politicians who have elections coming up eventually. At least this settles (to me) that it is Trumpcare. Don't listen to Culter or anybody else who is calling it anything else to not have it hanging from Don's neck. 

11 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Pence knows they have a losing streak going on right now. ACA, Immigration/Travel Ban, this wall, now international affairs.

Like Chris Rock said about Ricky Martin "you need a hit like a crackhead needs a hit!"

Think about Pence is that this is his last job. He'll get on BoDs and make money speaking for the rest of his life. These people he's dealing with are still career politicians who have elections coming up eventually. At least this settles (to me) that it is Trumpcare. Don't listen to Culter or anybody else who is calling it anything else to not have it hanging from Don's neck. 

That are about to get one of the biggest, most ****** up wins in American politics with the Supreme Court, but they can't not step all over that cause they are ****ing incompetent. 

Archived