Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

It's an interesting study in human psychology here, Trump's definition of "loyalty" is very narrow and brand specific, and it only goes one way. Actually it is quite typical, someone so colossally self-centered would see the opportunity of sacrifice of a subordinate as a perk, you were afforded the honor of dying for me!

Of course, most of those in his camp have convinced themselves that it will always be some other body on the pyre, not them. Look at Nunes, I am sure that he genuinely believes he will be rewarded for his efforts. It's amazing to see it played out so baldly, but it is not unusual in the least.

The arrest of a senior executive at one of the Turkey’s largest state-owned banks in New York City this week dropped a bombshell in Turkey. The Turkish government railed against the arrest of Mehmet Hakan Atilla on charges of conspiring with Turkish-Iranian businessman Reza Zarrab who has been jail in the U.S. since last year, to evade Iranian sanctions. The reaction blended incredulity with alarming horror given the ramifications of the case for Turkey’s unruly domestic politics.

Mr. Cavusoglu fumed over the incident, describing the arrest as a “political” move. He impugned former U.S. attorney for Southern District of New York Preet Bharara, assailing him for “being a Gulenist” after he put Mr. Zarrab into jail as part of an investigation into the breach of sanctions against Iran.

The disparaging remarks and public jibes directed at Mr. Bharara had a particular reason in Turkey. Mr. Zarrab had a close connection with President Erdogan who described the arrest of Mr. Zarrab last year as a coup attempt. He identified the businessman as a philanthropist.

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

"So Called President Donald Trump has proclaimed April National Sexual Assault Awareness and Commission Month."

He's going to have a fight on his hands with more than just a few of us...because...

It's also INTERNATIONAL GUITAR MONTH.  So bombard him with your favorite death metal, I'm sure @TryTheBeal!will have more than a few suggestions.  Me personally?  I'm not a twit, so a friend is sending something a little more cerebral for me...Rush's "The Trees".

...by hatchet, axe, and saw...

54 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He's going to have a fight on his hands with more than just a few of us...because...

It's also INTERNATIONAL GUITAR MONTH.  So bombard him with your favorite death metal, I'm sure @TryTheBeal!will have more than a few suggestions.  Me personally?  I'm not a twit, so a friend is sending something a little more cerebral for me...Rush's "The Trees".

...by hatchet, axe, and saw...

He doesn't like guitars. His fingers were never big enough to get all the chords. 

11 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

This is from POTUS's fave network Fox's "The Five" this evening......and Eric Bolling, who presented this charade, actually retweeted Scavino. I didn't see the show, but this is just so pathetically dishonest

Missed a few...

--1st Quarter--

Osama Bin Laden

Obama: Alive

Trump: Dead

Conspiracy theories about POTUS's citizenship

Obama: Yes

Trump: No

Black presidents

Obama: 1

Trump: 0

Fighting ISIS

Obama: No

Trump: Yes

20 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

This is from POTUS's fave network Fox's "The Five" this evening......and Eric Bolling, who presented this charade, actually retweeted Scavino. I didn't see the show, but this is just so pathetically dishonest:

Edit

Am I the only one who finds it absolutely hilarious that there is an announcement for "National Crayon Day" in the banner at the bottom of the screen? Isn't it nice little stevie and donnie can stay between the lines! An A for penmanship and an A+ for imagination and a solid F for lack of critical thinking! LOL 

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

This is from POTUS's fave network Fox's "The Five" this evening......and Eric Bolling, who presented this charade, actually retweeted Scavino. I didn't see the show, but this is just so pathetically dishonest:

Wonder how many people realize that what this shows is how much better an economy Trump inherited, than Obama did.  

Archived