Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, Llevron said:

Point taken lol

Honestly though, I can at least understand why people would want to regulate everything on my list. I don't like it but I get it. The internet history thing though, there's no excuse...I don't know how anyone can even put spin on this one. 

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

------ 

I cant believe that 2 years of military restraint to limit civilian deaths is now completely out the window .... 

Ya think taking Mosul and such back might be a factor?

watching while they took over was restrained.

57 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Honestly though, I can at least understand why people would want to regulate everything on my list. I don't like it but I get it. The internet history thing though, there's no excuse...I don't know how anyone can even put spin on this one. 

Ima message you a link on why. I saw it the other day. It pretty much amounts to mind control. 

Simply put, you get enough personal data (ip history) on a large enough group, you can come into percentage points of know exactly what this kind of group thinks. And given that you can manipulate the data however you want, you can learn how to reach the 27-32 year old Latino male with a college degree on a level that he truly vibes with. 

It's really interesting but kind of scary at the same time. 

And it's almost exactly how Trump got elected. Interesting stuff. 

So Trump turned down the (imo) extremely generous offer from the Nationals to throw out the first pitch on opening day.  I know we've all talked about how he won't go out, hasn't been seen anywhere but his own properties since he got (let me barf) inaugurated.  (I had yet to actually type that out.)

He's thrown out 3 other "first pitches" in the past.

Gee, why is he avoiding his glorious spotlight?  :hi::hitfan::table2:

24 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Gee, why is he avoiding his glorious spotlight?  :hi::hitfan::table2:

I agree. He's afraid of the boos. Afraid of what might happen in an unscripted and uncontrolled environment. In a way though it is pretty sad. The President making the opening day pitch in baseball has been a tradition going on for a long, long time. Sure, it's meaningless and just pomp, but the chain's been broken.

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I think it's a control gesture.

I don't if it's that or an OCD thing. It is an odd habit, but in the universe of Trumpisms... it's not one that concerns me. Unless, he figured out that someone keeps putting truth serum in his water and that's why he keeps pushing it away.

Archived