Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

19 minutes ago, clietas said:

Kayleigh McEnany is just as dumb as a bag of hammers. I expect better from someone who supposedly has degrees from Georgetown, Harvard, and Oxford.

I'm forever amazed at how easy it is to get people to sell out. Gretchen Carlson was the first big one. Play the dumb barbie blonde, meanwhile she was valedictorian of her high school, graduated with honors from Stanford and went to ****ing Oxford. Absolutely no shame. Sell themselves, their country and the truth out. I have more respect for prostitutes. 

9 minutes ago, twa said:

Wasn't long ago Dems were calling those oil company subsidies 

When it's dirty oil, it is. 

When we can use renewables, it would be super awesome cool. <icymi, we're trying to move forward>

Just going with the status quo, and with your POTUS, not likely to change anytime soon

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

When it's dirty oil, it is. 

When we can use renewables, it would be super awesome cool. <icymi, we're trying to move forward>

Just going with the status quo, and with your POTUS, not likely to change anytime soon

firewood is renewable :kickcan:

Just thought it odd the article didn't describe it as cutting oil subsidies and cleaning the environment.

8 hours ago, visionary said:

The guy on the left looked like he knew the deal, I hope he cleared that up in the moment.  But it looks like she just got her names mixed up, she meant to say James Foley.  She sounded shaky when she said it. She says crazy things, but that's an honest mistake, IMO.  

13 hours ago, The Sisko said:

Srsly? This is about the easiest, softball question there is to answer. Something along the lines of "I don't have all the facts, but if it was racially motivated, that won't be tolerated..." or some other such pablum. But you couldn't even give the appearance of having a modicum of concern that might you know, cast you in a decent light. Sessions, you are human excrement...or some manner of excrement anyway.

I thoroughly agree with your assessment if Sessions, but I dont think any of them should get into the habit of answering questions somebody's yelling at them in the hallway.  

Fox News reported this weekend "President Trump Spending Weekend Working at the White House":

C739rYXVMAEgf6N.jpg

Really?

A pool reporter noted that - on Saturday morning - Trump arrived at Trump National Golf Club at 11:01 am wearing a suit, white shirt with no tie, and a red ball cap with USA on it.  Soon after,  photos emerged of him in golf attire and driving a golf cart on the course . He arrived back at the White House around 4:00 pm, just enough time for a round of golf. 

C7yg-NEUwAA1OVn.jpg

C7yg-NDV4AAogEB.jpg

On Sunday morning, Trump returned to his Virginia golf course, arriving at 11:04.  Shortly thereafter, reporters were told he would be "wrapping up the last of three meetings shortly." Pictures emerged on Instagram showing him watching the Golf Channel:

C73Jn1HW4AAUB6X.jpg

15 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So if these cushy new coal jobs aren't in West by god Virginia, will the miners move to where the jobs are? 

Sure!  It's no big deal to call some movers to take all of the Chippendale furniture out of your McMansion with a cracked foundation and leaky windows that you've managed to sell on the side of a top-removed mountain!:ols:

<Steve Kornacki is going to cover this topic from WV after this commercial, btw>

Ive read some other articles on this which are saying we are pressing to wrap up Mosul very quickly, been the new mandate over the past month or so ... I cant help but think we are killing civilians to speed up the time for Trump to do his aircraft "mission accomplished" moment. We also apparently took away some required confirmation steps/shortened chain of command protocol before an airstike could be called in. 

I think Trump and Co. want credit for a quick decisive victory against ISIS ... ala Putin style. 

I was holding out hope that we targeted a truck which was carrying ISIS explosives and that when the truck exploded it caused the apartment building foundation to collapse. But apparently that wasnt the case. The case was ... we bombed an apartment building knowing there were civilians in the apartment building.

-----

Iraqi commanders have attempted to play down the incident and have restricted press access to the area. An Iraqi military commander suggested the large death toll in the March 17 incident may have been partially caused by the fact that a missile struck a car bomb, unleashing a giant explosion. Another suggested militants booby-trapped the building with explosives and detonated it.

However, several civil defense officials said that they could tell by the direction of the blast damage and the lack of a crater associated with a car bomb explosion that damage was caused by a direct airstrike on the property.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/03/25/u-s-military-acknowledges-strike-on-mosul-site-where-over-100-were-allegedly-killed/?utm_term=.affa5df7d558

------ 

I cant believe that 2 years of military restraint to limit civilian deaths is now completely out the window .... 

Archived