Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

i dunno...other a the lack of decorum , i still am not seeing the big deal over these more recent 40+ attorneys fired...just that same business as usual for a new admin, other than this one wants to keep an absolute minimum of the old crew...now how that tradition happens to play so well for the schemes of these guys makes it extra troubling beyond the partisan norm of such a power shift, for those who see things that way, but it is still routine as far as i can see...keep in mind that Bahrara is a very political media-friendly dude with real  ambition it seems ...

I hear ya' Jumbo, but I have to wonder if any other Prez had as (apparent) strong/conflicting a reason to fire the attorneys.  So yes, aside from being poorly managed, it's same as usual... yet it also happens to fit as one more piece in the corruption/pro-Russian puzzle.  

Turning over the US Attorneys is common and expected, but it is the way it was done (without replacements to hand ongoing cases over to) and the quite clear issues of corruption already underway that essentially get sidetracked.

Previous presidents have done this with hardly even a mention in the press, but THIS one is fundamentally different and questions ought to be raised.

Of course answers will be a very different matter.

11 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Turning over the US Attorneys is common and expected, but it is the way it was done (without replacements to hand ongoing cases over to) and the quite clear issues of corruption already underway that essentially get sidetracked.

Previous presidents have done this with hardly even a mention in the press, but THIS one is fundamentally different and questions ought to be raised.

Of course answers will be a very different matter.

Trump has to make sure his rich buddies and Russian masters don't get investigated. Also, Trump has to make sure he and his family won't be investigated.

12 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump has to make sure his rich buddies and Russian masters don't get investigated. Also, Trump has to make sure he and his family won't be investigated.

9 hours ago, visionary said:

Preet specializes in corruption, Rachel has covered him at length.  Trump had to get rid of him.

I can't even with this.

"Why would the CBO ever estimate the impact of a bill?  It's not like that's their job."

*begins shaking uncontrollably*

Edit: I should add, Mulvaney isn't some Sheriff Clarke-esque "outside the beltway, doesn't know how government works" person, he's a former Congressman and now head of OMB.

Watched mulvaney trying to cover for some of  trump's well-known comments about "phoney numbers" and they showed clips of trump rebuking a number during the campaign that was too favorable for his comfort and of course attacked the credibility of the sources (OBC and others) and gave his own number as he loves to do...

but fun the part is how this so dramatically escalates throughout the clips...:D  and I will not have the numbers right, but I will try to make it close...the first clip he says "it should be more like 10-15%" and slanders the soruce, then the next one he's "15-18-even 20%!!!"...and then "i think its more like 30%!" and then the last one i remember was "42%" :ols: and in each one he's all florid and yelling, and slamming the sources of the "fake numbers", especially at the last arena

the clips covered less than a month during the end of the campaign, and really amaze in displaying the standout trait that most sentient beings are willing to acknowledge--that's he's a liar (not even counting the conspiracy nut stuff) of epic proportions (except his hands and dick).

And it highlights another thing fewer people will agree on--that, as he knows, the majority of his horde could give a **** about anything other than the sacred noises in their own heads. Facts obviously are variable to them, and regular emotional masturbation via ****ing all the types of people they have been dying to **** for a long time is the main payoff that matters.

(well, and a lot of them care about getting way more god in everyone's face if nothing else and a few of them care about jobs ) 

Jumbo, I don't know what you're talking about man.

Unemployment was 32%.  Or 40%  Or something.  Definitely well over 20%.

And now it's under 5%.

Trump singlehandedly lowered the unemployment rate 27%. Or 35%.  Or something.  And did it in less than 2 months.

The only satisfaction in all this, Karma is going to bite these corrupt people big time; eventually.  Of course, the country maybe in ruins by then; but Trump, his cronies and the GOP will eventually get what's coming to them.  Unfortunately for us, that might be until 2020 or later.

Archived