Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Hey now. My tools are respect, empathy, compassion, and patience.

ok. i do kinda like knives

You no longer believe what you wrote in your classic guidebook "How to express yourself with tactical nuclear weapons"?

I've come to the conclusion that we desperately need a John Dean like figure from the inside flipping on Trump to really blow this **** up and save us. Any ideas who that might be? All the known names just seem so irreparably corrupted and damaged at this point for them to ever effectively play that role. Bannon and Miller are too busy masturbating each other as they take turns reading Houston Stewart Chamberlain writings aloud. Reince is too much of a doofus and a loser. Kellyanne has gone full blown whacked-out-and-nutty aging woman. Tillerson is too old and too deep into the game to stand on principles. Carson is...Carson. Kushner is corrupt like daddy; both of them. Spicer maybe? 

Putting it in here on the premise that Sean Hannity, like a number of trump's scrotum garglers...i mean surrogates...are so much a part of the machine to be honorary members of trump's cabinet 

I hadn't paid any attention to this Monica Crowley deal until last night. A buddy tells me about the original "K Files" story ( heard about k files, never been to the site) and then last night her going on Sean's show where he provides his standard enabler platform for her to baldly lie and weave the typcial "alternate facts, alternate reality" re: her pulled book. She went on about how the plagiarism charges against her were all debunked when there's nothing even remotely true about that and the book remains pulled by the publisher with a comment for now  on "waiting for updates and proper citations to come."

It's impressive how so many record-setting liars are leading this "better way" given the serial liar in chief made such major play out of others lying (like ted & hillary).

The Crowley deal itself isn't big to me, just the way it embodies the "character" permeating so much of trumpworld. Sean/Crowley is just one ****-stained paragraph in a Proust-sized novel of the same. Staying with the feces theme (becuase who wouldn't want to :P), Sean is one of the biggest pieces of **** floating in the overflowing trump toilet.

55 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I mean, Mattis and McMaster might just coup at some point soon if this nonsense carries on.

Probably live on pay-per-view too.

Oooh good call. Don't know why i forgot about them. 

Actually just bought McMaster's book about Vietnam. Hoping it makes me feel better. 

59 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

I wonder if Kushner is practicing his Spanish with his servants. :taz:

For all intents and purposes there is no State Dept at the moment. The entire senior echelon is gone and everyone else is updating their resume. Diplomacy-wise we have reverted to the stone age- "Ugg <throw a rock>"

23 hours ago, Springfield said:

Can someone explain how Wikileaks working with Russia would help Trump?

Serious question.

a weaker US president is good for Russia.  Wikileaks/Russia pretty made made Hilary lose the election. A strong US president is not good for either of them

^^^ that shep smith video looked like a good news segment. i have (estranged) family who are fox-news heads (and even trump supporters) and they have hated shep smith for years. they can barely stand chris wallace. they regard them as the MSM type left-leaning anchors the network uses to get the bigger audience. they also think fox's best newsman is bill o'reilly. :) 

7 hours ago, Jumbo said:

^^^ that shep smith video looked like a good news segment. i have (estranged) family who are fox-news heads (and even trump supporters) and they have hated shep smith for years. they can barely stand chris wallace. they regard them as the MSM type left-leaning anchors the network uses to get the bigger audience. they also think fox's best newsman is bill o'reilly. :) 

My mom once said, "Shep speaks out against the gays!" and I said, "Mom, he IS gay!"  She just sat there stunned.  :huh:

I told my wife last night (after watching that segment), that we need more of that from Fox - give viewers a serious look at things outside their bubble.  We all (pretty much) live in one, but the veil needs to be torn back regarding corruption, possible collusion, and the threat of Russia.  

Archived