Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

Just frightening...

How the **** does someone not know about the very basics of the EU?

And their will be a certain karma when Trump unfairly fires Comey. Comey's b.s. announcement related to Huma Abedin's email likely cost Hillary the election...something I think he took satisfaction in given that he had been the lead guy going after Marc Rich - the scumbag oil smuggler/money launderer that Bill pardoned following a million dollar gift to his presidential library.

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

So he says optimism of him bringing jobs is already boosting jobs yet these investments started in 2013! I guess it couldn't have anything to do with the "bad" "sick" man that was there before him! The guy is delusional.!

58 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Question for The Tailgate...

Has there eve been a more laughable, ridiculous person to achieve political prominence than Ben Carson?  How about in our "era"...say 50 years.  Can ya think of anybody goofier than Doc Ben?

There have been some pretty ridiculous Senators, but the Trump batch is making Sarah Palin look like a combo of Mother Theresa and Einstein.

Oh.  My.  Gawd.

This video, holy ****.

Slaves had hopes for their children!?  Do, you mean the children that likely didn't exist when they were brought over because slaves were often forced to breed at the hands of their white owners?  Or do you mean the children who were likely separated from these slaves and sold to other owners, never to see their family members again?

A source said this, a source said that, what an F show this has become.  I think it's clear our intelligence agencies hate Trump but here we are, another day of "sources" giving info and our intelligence agencies who have all the data won't say or corroborate anything.

I put as much blame on our intelligence agencies as I do Trump, they are leaking like a sieve but they have no balls to come out and say anything or provide any real evidence, most likely because they have none.

Its interesting that a man so hated and who has done so much wrong can't be found guilty of anything after months of investigations.

2 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

A source said this, a source said that, what an F show this has become.  I think it's clear our intelligence agencies hate Trump but here we are, another day of "sources" giving info and our intelligence agencies who have all the data won't say or corroborate anything.

I put as much blame on our intelligence agencies as I do Trump, they are leaking like a sieve but they have no balls to come out and say anything or provide any real evidence, most likely because they have none.

Its interesting that a man so hated and who has done so much wrong can't be found guilty of anything after months of investigations.

You have no idea how these investigations work, do you?

From back when they were investigating Hillary: http://www.weeklystandard.com/fbi-director-wont-comment-on-ongoing-hillary-clinton-investigation/article/1051003

Key words in there: 

"  As you also know about the FBI, we don’t talk about our investigations while we’re doing them. This is one I’m following very closely and get briefed on regularly. I’m confident we have the people and the resources to do it in the way I believe we do all our work, which is promptly, professionally, independently. But I don’t want to do anything that would compromise my ability to do it that way by commenting beyond that,"

Translation: we tell you about **** when we're good and ready and y'all need to chill.  Same thing is happening with Trump.

5 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Calling the IC a bunch of Nazis wasn't a good move by Comrade Trump

this will keep dripping and dripping for months until it turns into a wave

2 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

"Months of investigations" lol.  By my count we are at day 45 of Trump's presidency.  Comey just refuted Trump's claims.  His first NSA has resigned and his AG has recused himself of any investigation into a foreign power interfering in his election.  I wouldn't be so confident he won't be found guilty of anything.

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

You have no idea how these investigations work, do you?

From back when they were investigating Hillary: http://www.weeklystandard.com/fbi-director-wont-comment-on-ongoing-hillary-clinton-investigation/article/1051003

Key words in there: 

"  As you also know about the FBI, we don’t talk about our investigations while we’re doing them. This is one I’m following very closely and get briefed on regularly. I’m confident we have the people and the resources to do it in the way I believe we do all our work, which is promptly, professionally, independently. But I don’t want to do anything that would compromise my ability to do it that way by commenting beyond that,"

Translation: we tell you about **** when we're good and ready and y'all need to chill.  Same thing is happening with Trump.

I don't and neither do you, I think common sense tells us that intelligence is supposed to be secret, not leaked on MSNBC every 10 minutes.

I know they have tons of data and if there was anything of substance they would move fast to make sure Trump doesn't do anything else stupid.

You can also take Clappers 2 cents into account as he already said there was nothing, but then again we already know he lied about Obama wire tapping Americans so maybe he isn't a good source either.

Archived