Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Everyone in the whole executive worked under Obama.  What's your point?

that tapping the opposition party during a election wouldn't happen w/o running it upstairs.

But I'm willing to believe Bill ordered it when talking to shorty at the airport....I'm flexible. 

;)

Just now, twa said:

that tapping the opposition party during a election wouldn't happen w/o running it upstairs.

But I'm willing to believe Bill ordered it when talking to shorty at the airport....I'm flexible. 

;)

Well, conjecture.

Guess that's where this ends.

3 minutes ago, twa said:

;)

3 minutes ago, twa said:

;)

First FISA warrant request was sometime in early June

Lynch/Clinton met in late June

This can all be solved by having Trump release all the evidence/documents involved in the FISA requests, right? 

15 minutes ago, twa said:

So people that work under Obama were tapping the phones?

That is better. 

Obama was sufficiently nefarious, and had sufficient power over those under him, that he had Trump wiretapped, but not nefarious enough (and/or not powerful enough) to shut down the Clinton email investigation?

Come on twa, you're trolling for the sake of trolling here, no need to keep up the act.

Just now, SkinsHokieFan said:

First FISA warrant request was sometime in early June

Lynch/Clinton met in late June

Musta been for a update then ;)

when was the second one?

2 hours ago, daveakl said:

She happens to be in a great union and they have negotiated a pay scale that applies across the spectrum of teachers in PA.  Because the union is large, powerful, and represents such a wide range of educators there are going to be outliers.

I know this is off topic and Trump has certainly proved his worth in giving the press plenty of work to do. However, wanted to address this for a brief moment...

Her district's pay scale is locally negotiated. Her salary is not representative across the spectrum of teachers in PA. Hers is certainly an outlier. There are districts near me where the same teacher with similar qualifications (approx. 15 years and a Master's degree) would make less than 50,000. Most districts in the state of PA with those qualifications would be around 58,000. 

2 hours ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

The DOJ found probable cause to go to a FISA judge to get a warrant on the Trump campaign

#accuracy #nospin #whydoyouhatelawenforcement

Dont suppose you've got a link that confirms that?  Not what some staffers suspect/claim, but actually states that such a warrant exists?  

7 hours ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

Can we invoke the 25th amendment already and end this clown show?

No. He has to America White Again first.

No Mooslambs, No Hispanics, No Chinese/Japanese- frankly anything ending in -ese.

Trump will be President at least through the 2018 mid-term elections.  GOP isn't going to cross their bosses- the Trumpsters. After, all they want to get reelected.

Question of the morning has been, if Trump has proof. Why is he calling on Congress to investigate? If I'm the Dems. I'm all about opening an investigation on his behalf. Call the people who have been reporting it to testify under oath. Levin, folks at Breitbart. Get them all on the record. 

Caught up with another of the super-xtian bubbly-brain-chemistry  trumpets---sarah huckabee sanders---wowsa...must see tv

too many people have no shame, no honor at all

rooskiephile (btw, i have long been a genuine rooskiephile) and indefatigable trump-gargler Jack Kingston is among other trumpets making the rounds on cnn and msnbc and you'll want to watch that entertaining action

Archived