Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Is there any evidence that actually says that the government tapped Trump's phone(s)?  Other than, I guess, Trump claiming that they were?  

Secondly, my advice to Trump:

If you've got evidence that the government tapped your phones without a warrant, then don't tweet about it. Prosecute them. (You're allowed to do that now. Although, it works best if you have a case.)

If they tapped your phone with a warrant, then propose changing the law to make the warrants tougher to get. (And try to get Congress to pass it.)

At the beach, drinking beer but I can't resist this place. Seriously, how insane is Trump? I feel like just maybe these accusations, if totally false, may finally cause a crack in Congress. I've been extremely cynical that anything really would do it until people start losing health insurance but damn that was some extra crazy Twitter action.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

They claimed no such thing.

they claimed members of his staff were being monitored, since they worked out of Trump tower .... what would you call it.

22 minutes ago, twa said:

they claimed members of his staff were being monitored, since they worked out of Trump tower .... what would you call it.

Phone tapping Trump by Obama does not mean the same as surveillance of his staff by intelligence agencies.  Not even close.

Breitbart claimed that it was Obama.

This whole thing is ****ing hokey.  I can't believe we have a president who goes on twitter rants using news lame sources who can't even do their own reporting.  The guy is supposed to be briefed on this stuff.  He probably is.  He's probably playing everyone like a fiddle now, launching these bogus ass claims so that they'll stop reporting on how nearly everyone he associated with is brain ****ing the Russians.

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Phone tapping Trump by Obama does not mean the same as surveillance of his staff by intelligence agencies.  Not even close.

So people that work under Obama were tapping the phones?

That is better. 

13 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He's probably playing everyone like a fiddle now, launching these bogus ass claims so that they'll stop reporting on how nearly everyone he associated with is brain ****ing the Russians.

Ahhh the Great Conservative Enigma: mentally handicapped or just targeting the mentally handicapped? Trump truly is a master. 

1 minute ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

The DOJ found probable cause to go to a FISA judge to get a warrant on the Trump campaign

#accuracy #nospin #whydoyouhatelawenforcement

actually they went and were turned down and instructed to narrow the focus

#overreaching #excessive#whatdoyouhavetohide

12 minutes ago, twa said:

So people that work under Obama were tapping the phones?

That is better. 

Everyone in the whole executive worked under Obama.  What's your point?

You're a smart guy, I'd assume you know how this kind of thing works.  Added to that, if there were people working for Trump having exchanges with members of a foreign government that conclusively ran a propaganda scheme on the election then why SHOULDN'T they have been monitored by intelligence?

Let us not forget the whole point here:  Russia ran a propaganda operation in the US during the election and multiple US intelligence agencies have conclusive proof.

5 minutes ago, twa said:

#whatdoyouhavetohide

Tax returns

8 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Ahhh the Great Conservative Enigma: mentally handicapped or just targeting the mentally handicapped? Trump truly is a master. 

He produced a very successful reality show, first consisting of nobodies trying to get ahead and then later, burnt out B and C list celebrities trying to stay in the limelight.

Trump knows how to stir the pot.  He knows what sells.

Archived