Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Mary!  Could you send me towards where I can read something legit on this.  I'm not doubting you or giving a sarcastic "link?", I'm really curious. :)

Can't from my phone here.  I posted one earlier this morning. 

10 hours ago, Burgold said:

Costs you more and you get less. GOP Healthcare. Whadda deal!

It'll help Meemaw be a better healthcare consumer to have some skin in the game is what I'm told. Better hope that paramedic can understand you in spite of your stroke slurred speech when you tell him you want to be treated at that cheaper hospital across town. ??

8 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

...How does a State go about deciding what to cut and not cut. Do you cut pap smears? But then that would disproportionately effect women and not men and can you even do something that has clear gender divisions?

Do we cut dental for kids? 

Cutting any kind of healthcare for kids is generally not a winning move. It's not that the GOP cares much about kids, it just looks bad, especially for a group that likes to bleat about family values and such.

How it typically works is they decrease the benefits and reimbursement which reduces the number of providers causing longer wait times for appointments and hence less care delivered. The other trick is to increase the eligibility requirements until only the fleas on the rats in the hovels of the poorest of the poor qualify...generally excepting families with kids. So the kids cost them a few bucks, but those fleas are really cheap, smart healthcare consumers. See, everybody wins! ?

2 hours ago, The Sisko said:

It'll help Meemaw be a better healthcare consumer to have some skin in the game is what I'm told. Better hope that paramedic can understand you in spite of your stroke slurred speech when you tell him you want to be treated at that cheaper hospital across town. ??

Old ass **** shouldn't have bought that new cell phone then.

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Old ass **** shouldn't have bought that new cell phone then.

And she doesn't even know how to use it for anything other than making phone calls. ?

On another note regarding the trade deficit, I wonder if Dump will take credit for that like he did with the recent run in the stock market? Nah, that one's Obama's fault.

1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Good idea, don't want to screw up the future libel suit.

I'm not sure why, but when I read that, I just picture Trump curled up on his bed hitting redial over and over again, with Lady Antebellum playing in the background.

"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now

Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now"

Archived