Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

So these big Trump stories seem to happen late during the week. What are we in for this weekend?

We should have weekly recaps of all the ****** up stuff going on. State Department being ignored and gutted in favor of Jared Kushner, SoS traveling without press and doesn't give interviews, EPA chief confirms he doesn't care about science, had another executive order/Muslim ban, Trumpcare/Ryancare disaster has begun, Russia this and that, no condemning of the Wikileaks CIA dump. I feel like I'm missing several things.  

14 minutes ago, Hersh said:

We should have weekly recaps of all the ****** up stuff going on. State Department being ignored and gutted in favor of Jared Kushner, SoS traveling without press and doesn't give interviews, EPA chief confirms he doesn't care about science, had another executive order/Muslim ban, Trumpcare/Ryancare disaster has begun, Russia this and that, no condemning of the Wikileaks CIA dump. I feel like I'm missing several things.  

Good points, but maybe the big one might be a tweet about Hillary having a love tryst with Michelle in an office bugged by Barrack. 

38 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Let's see how Fearless Leader handles this.

Business opportunity! I'll bet he can spin this into something for China that lines his pockets, even more than the trademarks they have been ponying up for him.

so this fynn stuff is getting bigger...it's looks like so far we have caught don in another lie about not knowing something, and by default, spicer, and that one danish (/) firm flynn was pimping  for in SEPT was paying him to improve business connections between the u.s. and turkey...and he got over half a mil in that time..more of course to come...spicer was falling all over himself trying to keep don & co apart from flynn lol

Archived