Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, KAOSkins said:

The completely unsubstantiated word that I'm hearing is that a coordinated effort by young left wingers to show interest in the rally, led to the false belief that it would be a sellout. I hope that this is true from the bottom of my heart. 

If you believe Twitter, a bunch of gen z and Kpop fans bought the tickets which made Brad Parscale think that 800000 tickets were requested. Tictok and Kpop clowned Trump and it made me as happy as I have been in awhile. 

13 minutes ago, The Gibber said:

If you believe Twitter, a bunch of gen z and Kpop fans bought the tickets which made Brad Parscale think that 800000 tickets were requested. Tictok and Kpop clowned Trump and it made me as happy as I have been in awhile. 

I think Parscale is essentially a dead man walking right now. From what I've read there were already rumors coming out that Trump and some of his people weren't too happy with Parscale and didn't think he was up to the task. If he truly got completely owned and trolled by kpop fans into believing that there were almost 1 million tickets requested for this flop of a rally then they're probably right. 

But Parscale probably doesn't care. Apparently he's made a ton of money by basically grifting the Trumps for years now. Gotta love con artists getting conned themselves. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Daaaaaaaamn

I voted for Emptyburg Address. Seems like that one's the most popular so far. The Lincoln Project is savage; I love it. I can't wait to see what they come up with this coming week. Trump is going to be absolutely losing his goddamn mind with a combination of abysmal coverage of his flop rally and new ads panning it by various groups. 

6 hours ago, LD0506 said:

"This kind of makes my blood boil," co-host Jedidiah Bila complained. "One thing I cannot stomach is an adult mean girl. Why would you be proud of people for doing something, first of all, just nasty. If you're going to buy up tickets to try to fake somebody out and make them think -- I mean, that's just nasty behavior."

Trumpy media getting huffy about "nasty behavior." Wow. I thought nastiness was their specialty.

15 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Trumpy media getting huffy about "nasty behavior." Wow. I thought nastiness was their specialty.

Well that's the MO of bullies.  They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Archived