Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

59 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Honestly, I think he drops out the week before the nomination and blames it on not being able to hold rallies, the election being already rigged, people out to get him, etc. 

He knows he cant win so he "quits" then spends the next 4 years bashing from the sidelines to run again in 2024 with Ivanka as his VP.

It’s possible a landslide loss is on the horizon and I could very well see him drop out before the convention. He doesn’t want the humiliation of a big loss.

Would Pence be the nominee? Would the GOP give it to someone else?

9 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

It’s possible a landslide loss is on the horizon and I could very well see him drop out before the convention. He doesn’t want the humiliation of a big loss.

Would Pence be the nominee? Would the GOP give it to someone else?

I think they’d run Jordan, Gaetz, or Graham. Also likely they’d pick Sean Hannity 

probably not kidding. 

Just now, justice98 said:

The POTUS and Commander in Chief pleading ignorance to this Russia bounty story feels like the WORST response they coulda given.  

That’s their MO. At least phase 1.

Why would you expect any different?

11 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think they’d run Jordan, Gaetz, or Graham. Also likely they’d pick Sean Hannity 

probably not kidding. 

I think they would go Pence if that happened. He could motivate the religious base and help mitigate the losses in the Senate.

If Trump didn't run then the Dem turnout would drop which would allow the Republicans to keep some seats. (It would also make it easier to suppress votes)

shouldn't have, but i watched azar this a.m.

he was asked about the trump retweet featuring the old stupid sick-headed trumpy white guy in the golf cart yelling "white power" to anti-racism protesters as a line of other stupid sick-headed (describing all trump supporters and being kind) white people in little golf cars were making this cruise

now the context of the vid seems to me to suggest this dude was "trolling the protesters" as blowback for them yelling "racists" at the golf cart people (not that this matters to people with well-functioning brains in terms of refuting any of the stupid/sick designation assigned to the white guy for thinking the thing to do, which he did happily, was make the comment)

anyhoo, azar quickly responds with a claim that neither trump nor those in his admin have ever done anything to support white supremacy in any way

hahahahahahahahahaha

i know why reporters don't call "you're lying" on the spot to their face, and i get the legit rationale of course, but i still struggle with the tradition/premise at this point and keep wishing they would anyway

in the meantime as i watch these trump admin vermin do these endless sick self-disgracing dances i just wish i could wormhole them back to various dungeon settings circa the 1400's for a more robust question and answer session followed by classic behavioral redirection

10 hours ago, visionary said:

I mean no one with a couple of working brain cells should be surprised by this but it's still shocking everytime you read something like this. He is for sure the biggest danger to democracy and western civilization.

Please vote him out in November.

Archived