brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

A tell-all book by President Trump’s niece describes a family riven by a series of traumas, exacerbated by a daunting patriarch who “destroyed” Donald Trump by short-circuiting his “ability to develop and experience the entire spectrum of human emotion,” according to a copy of the forthcoming memoir obtained by The Washington Post.

President Trump’s view of the world was shaped by his desire during childhood to avoid his father’s disapproval, according to the niece, Mary L. Trump, whose book is by turns a family history and a psychological analysis of her uncle.

But she writes that as Donald matured, his father came to envy his son’s “confidence and brazenness,” and his seemingly insatiable desire to flout rules and conventions, traits that brought them closer together as Donald became the right-hand man to the family real estate business.

Donald escaped his father’s contempt, Mary Trump writes, because “his personality served his father’s purpose. That’s what sociopaths do: they co-opt others and use them toward their own ends — ruthlessly and efficiently, with no tolerance for dissent or resistance.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-worldview-forged-by-neglect-and-trauma-at-home-his-niece-says-in-new-book/2020/07/07/b19b22f6-bf9d-11ea-864a-0dd31b9d6917_story.html

What a ****ed up family...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

My family paid @PleaseBlitz to take my SATs for me.

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

So you joined the Navy?

His family should have paid more. 

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Declining empire.

It does feel like our time is drawing to an end. 

Can't have a stable world power when 38% of the population is a half step away from worshiping an orange god. 

Sometimes I feel like we're Romans watching the hairy barbarians take over.

Edited by youngestson
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Rachel Maddow is going over some highlights of Mary Trump’s book.

I think it just reenforces what we know about Trump and shows just how criminal the entire Trump clan is. Hopefully, post presidency; the Trump family pays for their crimes.

A true sociopathic president.

• Like 5

I hope one day Trump’s transcripts are released; so everyone can see how stupid he really is. The guy probably didn’t really earn his degree.

His college should investigate and revoke his degree.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2