Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

21 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Isn't Cawthorn the QAnon candidate? 

I really don't know. I just took notice of the guy last week. All I know is he is a paralyzed Trump supporter who could be the youngest member of the House. I'm dissappointed whenever I hear or see the words 'Trump Supporter.' 

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I really don't know. I just took notice of the guy last week. All I know is he is a paralyzed Trump supporter who could be the youngest member of the House. I'm dissappointed whenever I hear or see the words 'Trump Supporter.' 

I'm thinking of Lauren Bobert in Colorado, the QAnon candidate.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, visionary said:

Court sides with publisher of tell-all book by Trump's niece

Bad news for President Trump and his younger brother, Robert Trump, who has been trying to block an unflattering tell all book by the President's niece, Mary Trump, that Simon & Schuster is set to publish in July.

On Wednesday evening, a New York appellate court lifted the temporary restraining order against Simon & Schuster, a decision that allows the publisher to move forward with printing copies of the book and shipping them to retailers. The court left the temporary restraining order in place for Mary Trump until a hearing on July 10.

Make no mistake: This is a blow to Robert Trump's attempt to block the book. Simon & Schuster had already said that it had printed 75,000 copies of the book and shipped copies to booksellers. By July 10's hearing, the publisher will be further along in its preparation for publishing the book on its scheduled release date of July 28. In other words, the horse will be that much closer to being out of the barn.

The appellate court also noted that "while parties are free to enter into confidentiality agreements, courts are not necessarily obligated to specifically enforce them" and said that such agreements are "alternatively enforceable through the impassion of money damages." The suggestion that money damages might be a way to resolve the legal dispute, instead of an injunction, also doesn't appear to bode well for Robert Trump's case...

Click on the link for the full article

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/it-seems-nothing-will-stop-trump-from-moving-ahead-with-his-dangerous-fourth-of-july-events/2020/07/01/ff3adc8e-bbc1-11ea-80b9-40ece9a701dc_story.html

On July 3, Mr. Trump will be at Mount Rushmore for a celebration and fireworks display, and on the Fourth he will be back in Washington to host events that will include multiple flyovers by military aircraft and a 35-minute fireworks display over the Mall. Most localities have scrapped their traditional festivities, coming up with imaginative replacements such as virtual fireworks or on-screen festivals as they urge people to stay home and stay safe. But nothing — not health experts’ concerns about large gatherings, not alarming spikes in recent days in virus case levels, not pleas from worried D.C. and Washington-area officials — gives pause to Mr. Trump about going ahead with these potentially dangerous events. “The American people have shown tremendous courage and spirit in the fight against this global pandemic just as our forefathers did in the fight to secure our independence, and both deserve celebration on America’s birthday this year,” a White House spokesman emailed us Wednesday when we questioned the wisdom of having thousands of people gather on the Mall.

No, half of the country hasn't shown any ****ing courage or spirit in fighting against Covid.  Half (the Trump half) has denied it even exists, started ****ing about not being able to get a goddamn haircut almost immediately, refuse to wear masks, and have acted in the most unpatriotic way possible throughout this ordeal, which is why our country has had more cases and more deaths than any other country and now the entire EU thinks we are all a health risk like we're a third-world country.  

Go **** yourself Donald. 

37 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Dude probably couldn't even shoot a 74 in 18 holes of putt putt.

He did shoot 74. He used a “foot mashie” no more than 3 times a hole, he used 17 mulligans, and Lindsay declared any putt within 20 feet a gimme. 

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

He did shoot a 74.  His most frequently used club was the “foot mashie,” he used 17 mulligans, and Lindsay declared any putt within 20 feet a gimme. 

From what multiple people who have played golf with Trump for years have said, your numbers are probably pretty close to the truth. Apparently he's just an absolutely absurd cheater on the links. Like, he doesn't even bother hiding it or making it subtle. 

57 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Of course he is. 

Trump psyche:  Attention>>>>>>>>Other people’s well-being. 

Are people actually going to this?  I wonder if there will be any BLM protesting in DC going on then too.  

Archived