Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Just think.  This guy - filming his family pledging loyalty to QAnon -  was National Security Advisor to the President of the United States.  How low Donald Trump and his idiot followers have sunk us as a nation...

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The QAnon thing is wild also because literally NOTHING the person has said would happen has happened or has been true. Zero. 

The fact that none of it can be proven true is even more proof of how deep the conspiracy runs.

(I'm being facetious but this is the actual logic these people employ.)

LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS: A CATALOG OF TRUMP’S WORST CRUELTIES, COLLUSIONS, CORRUPTIONS, AND CRIMES

Early in President Trump’s term, McSweeney’s editors began to catalog the head-spinning number of misdeeds coming from his administration. We called this list a collection of Trump’s cruelties, collusions, and crimes, and it felt urgent then to track them, to ensure these horrors — happening almost daily — would not be forgotten. This election year, amid a harrowing global health, civil rights, humanitarian, and economic crisis, we know it’s never been more critical to note these horrors, to remember them, and to do all in our power to reverse them. This list will be updated between now and the November 2020 Presidential election.

- - -

Various writers have compiled this list during the course of the Trump administration. Their work has been guided by invaluable journalistic resources, including WTFJHT, NPR, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other sources, to whom we are grateful.

Click on the link for all 759 items through the end of May

That's some sick mind stuff.

Folks should make "Get Well Soon" postcards and mail them to him. Give the USPS from funds via the stamp. Postcard so the notes aren't hidden in an envelope.

"Sorry you've lost your mind, please don't bankrupt our country anymore than you did your other businesses. Get well soon!"

Speaking of mailing stuff, I got an "important questionnaire" in the mail 2 weeks ago from the Republican National Committee with really stupid loaded questions like "Do you support Donald Trump's strong agenda for creating jobs, or would you rather the country go into the ****ter under Joe Biden?"  It also begged for money and asked that I enclose a check for $50, $100, $500, or whatever I could afford, to "keep America great."

I sent it back.  Under "What do you think is the most important issue facing America today, I chose "Other" and wrote in "Removing Donald Trump from the White House." 

I also sent a gift.  In lieu of a check, I wrote "Please accept this gift of one coffee filter, used only one time."  And I enclosed that morning's filter.  I was kind enough to clean off some, though not all, of the coffee grounds.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

I also sent a gift.  In lieu of a check, I wrote "Please accept this gift of one coffee filter, used only one time."  And I enclosed that morning's filter.  I was kind enough to clean off some, though not all, of the coffee grounds.

Sopranos Laugh GIF - Sopranos Laugh Silvio - Discover & Share GIFs

Archived