Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't know he's probably telling the truth. Its fully within the realm of reason that Trump would believe Finland is part of Russia and that we should invade Venezuela.

Right

my point was he was either a coward then or he’s lying now. Either way he’s a coward or liar. 

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
Sam Stein
@samstein
· 3h
Hard to find a quote that more perfectly encapsulates Trump, in which personal lack of knowledge about something is assumed to be a lack of knowledge by everyone.

Yes Sam, that's called projection. It applies to everything he says. Trump doesn't delve in realities.

He is fully projecting his insecurities (fears), judgments (criticisms), emotions for all the world to see. What a tormented soul...... needing to seek constant external validation and approval.

Upon reflection..... could this be a watershed moment?!?! Is Trump actually taking personal responsibility for something (a Supreme Court ruling) not going his way?

Trump says some Americans wear coronavirus masks ‘to signal disapproval of him’  

>>>

President Donald Trump said some Americans might wear face masks not as a way to prevent the spread of coronavirus but as a way to “signal disapproval of him.”

In a wide-ranging interview with The Wall Street Journal published Thursday, Trump also said a big issue he has with masks is that people fidget with them.

“They put their finger on the mask, and they take them off, and then they start touching their eyes and touching their nose and their mouth,” he told the Journal. “And then they don’t know how they caught it?”<<<

Hey you stupid dumb****; I wear a mask when I go somewhere to:

#1-  protect myself against the coronavirus

#2- protect others from me, in case I cough or sneeze.

Those damn masks are uncomfortable and if you have to wear them a long time; you get a little hot and sweaty.  I have have to wear those damn things 3 times a week; when I go to diaylsis for about 7 hours. From the time I am waiting for the bus to take me to diaylsis to when the bus takes me home.   

Also, anywhere else I go outside like Walmart; I wear a mask.   I definitely am not wearing mask because I despise your mentally  incompetent ass. I sincerely hope you somehow get corona during your rallies.  No, you don't have to die but I want to you to experience the near death experience that Boris Johnston did.

3 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Pirates....printers and pdf.

just wait a week

they will set sail from the bay with manuscripts in hand. 

his past stuff is out there already...

53 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

More likely arc's of it get uploaded..

Vanity Fair has obtained an unredacted copy of Bolton’s book.  

John Bolton’s account that Donald Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping last June to buy more American farm products to help Trump’s reelection is so explosive that White House officials prevented Bolton from directly quoting Trump in Bolton’s new tell-all memoir. “I would print Trump’s exact words but the government’s prepublication review process has decided otherwise,” Bolton writes in The Room Where it Happened.

Vanity Fair has seen unredacted pages from the book and it’s clear why the White House tried to keep Trump’s words secret: they are deeply embarrassing and illustrate Trump’s naked politicization of America’s foreign policy.

According to an unredacted passage shown to Vanity Fair by a source, Trump’s ask is even more crudely shocking when you read Trump’s specific language. “Make sure I win,” Trump allegedly told Xi during a dinner at the G20 conference in Osaka, Japan last summer. “I will probably win anyway, so don’t hurt my farms.… Buy a lot of soybeans and wheat and make sure we win.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06/boltons-unredacted-book-shows-trump-trying-to-hide

Archived