Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

as i like to say, hillary just didn't go far enough with the deplorables shtick

She should never have said half of them were deplorable. Should’ve said half of them aren’t deplorable. That’s much nicer.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

nancy is more the arachnid predator ---just sits there unmoving in a position of strength and regards the prey with fearsome lethality for what seems an eternity, draining its will to resist and filling the void with helpless paralyzing horror until it just wants to die, to end it, before it's even been touched by her

Yeah, that reminds me, my nine year wedding anniversary’s coming up...

American Jews - I have heard that distinction a lot over that last few days. Is that a “Right” or “Trump” thing or are we really classifying people that way for real? Like African American? 

Sorry not not sure how to properly ask this question 

30 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I looked this Root cat up... he’s a real piece of ****. Just the type that the President of the United States should be quoting.

Fully backed the "Obama is a foreigner" bull****, so **** that guy.

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

But wait, there’s more!!

From Wikipedia...

Root was a leading proponent of the conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

At one point, Root falsely claimed that Obama was not a student at Columbia University; at another point, in an interview with Sean Hannity, Root said that he believed that Obama was a "foreign exchange student" at Columbia. Root has described Obama as a "Marxist, anti-American, anti-Israel, globalist, middle class-hating, Muslim sympathizer". He also claimed that Obama was gay, called him "Bathhouse Barry" and said that he had info from Obama's "friends in Chicago" about Obama's "sordid past". He has described Obama as a "Manchurian candidate", possibly hired by the Bilderberg Group to destroy the United States and "kill all of us".

He promoted conspiracy theories around the murder of Seth Rich, and at various times suggested that Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton, Donna Brazile, Bill Clinton, Eric Schneiderman and John Podesta were involved in the murder.

During the white supremacist Unite the Right rally, Root falsely claimed that the white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. who killed Heather Heyer was "such B.S. Probably paid actors & infiltrators hired by Soros. No conservative I’ve ever met commits violence. EVER."

Root tweeted in the aftermath of the 2017 Las Vegas shooting: "This is a real thing. Clearly Coordinated Muslim Terror attack. PRAY for our Vegas police. PRAY for victims. VERY bad. Awful." It was later confirmed that the shooter was 64-year-old Mesquite, Nevada, resident Stephen Paddock. Root then defended his original claim by tweeting: "Terrible day. Liberal fools criticizing me 4 reporting what I hear DIRECT from police & credible news sources. I report it as I hear it."

Root argued that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is motivated by "penis envy", because "Mueller’s is smaller than Trump’s."

U.S. deficit to expand by about $800 billion more than previously expected over 10 years, CBO says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/21/us-deficit-expand-by-more-than-billion-over-years-than-previously-expected-cbo-says/

America’s federal deficit will expand by about $800 billion more than previously expected over 10 years due primarily to two legislative packages approved this year, piling the nation further into levels of debt unseen since the end of World War II, the Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

The CBO also said that the impact of higher trade barriers, primarily President Trump’s trade war, could hurt economic growth amid widespread fears of a recession.

The United States was already expected to hit about $1 trillion in annual deficits next year, an unusually high number particularly given that deficits normally contract during sustained periods of economic growth.

But that shortfall will expand by $1.9 trillion in new spending due to a budget deal to avoid the spending cliff reached by congressional Democrats and President Trump, and an emergency spending package for the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Those budget increases will be partially offset by lower spending than projected because of cuts to interest rates, which along with other changes to the CBO’s forecasts reduce expected federal spending by about more than $1 trillion over the next decade.

The CBO report is likely to intensify concerns that the United States does not have enough fiscal space to stimulate the new economy to avoid a recession — such as the payroll tax cut recently floated by the president — although some economists say those fears are overblown.

“Deficits are now expected to be larger than previously projected,” the CBO report states. “To put [debt] on a sustainable course lawmakers will have to make significant changes to tax and spending policies.”

Image result for the king of debt

If the economy enters recession, Trump loses and the incoming Dem president has to approve a stimulus package via deficit spending, I am sure the pearl clutching will then resume and the Tea Party will remember that deficits are the real enemy, and totally not immigrants.

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Wayne Allyn Root just talked himself into an administration position 

Wait...I thought Jews did not accept Christ as the son of God? Therefore, why would they view Trump as the second coming when they don't believe in the "first coming"?

I'm atheist so I could have the notes wrong on my religion cheatsheet 

16 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

If the economy enters recession, Trump loses and the incoming Dem president has to approve a stimulus package via deficit spending, I am sure the pearl clutching will then resume and the Tea Party will remember that deficits are the real enemy, and totally not immigrants.

It's not a question of if, it's when.  

And Trump literally used all of the stimulus tricks in the middle of a boom cycle.  Dramatically increase government spending?  Yep.  Recklessly cut taxes?  Done.  Bully the Fed into cutting rates?  Constantly.  

20 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

not to mention that were the dems to even win the senate too with the presidency and hold onto the house, just the clean-up and repair mission (and i'm not talking some "reinstating all overturned liberal/obama policies" scheme)  all across the government, domestic and international related, will be such a huge task aside from even getting to advancing actual dem policy changes, and you can count on all of it being frenetically oppsoed by the now terminally diseased gop/right wing...they will rage on with their many particular forms of low-decency low-intelligence dysfunction to obstruct all they can even were it to be an unexpectedly sweeping and major defeat that went beyond losing the wh in a decisive manner

just imv it's unfortunate that a 'brand' that has some important positive history and more than a little fundamental worth, as far as such things go in our current state of development as a species,  is just so sickly soiled that it's hard for me to want to see it survive at all, as non-pragmatic as that may be...

but i'm really not sure at all anymore that the brand is absolutely "needed", objectively, to have a very high-functioning democracy that covers all the bases well enough, with enough of a range of "conservative to liberal" just within the dems and independents were the brand to really dissolve over time

i'm just indulging in silly-speculative too-simplistic fluff here :806:

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I looked this Root cat up... he’s a real piece of ****. Just the type that the President of the United States should be quoting.

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I remember when Mr. Root was dishing out lousy football picks on Saturday morning infomercials.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

the right wing is only the best people

just looky

On the racist birther thing, which is worse for this cretin and others like him, including Trump... that they were stupid enough to actually believe it, or they were cynical/racist enough that they would knowingly perpetuate it?

Archived