Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Actually, Donald, if you want to help America grow?  How about adding Puerto Rico?  

You could probably convince the country that owns them now to sell them to us for cheap.  Much better golfing weather, too.  And I hear their current President has been spending millions at your golf club and hotels, too.  

You could probably get it done before the next election.  

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Which one of yall would like to help me plan group #MAGA trips to Greenland? We can provide hotel reservations (at a cost) and tours (at a cost) and provide maps, and hats, and ****s and even help with flight reservations (all at a cost). 

I really feel like we could pocket some good cash from these folks. Ill do all the work I just need a white guy or hot white girl to be the face of it. 

Hell we could provide the same services for trips to Russia and NK. We could call them Trips for Trump or something. They wont care as long as the logo is red and has a bit ass T on it. Im not joking at all someone get with me on this. 

Not a bad idea tbh but I doubt his supporters even own passports. Most of them probably haven’t traveled more than 50 miles from where they were born.

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Not a bad idea tbh but I doubt his supporters even own passports. Most of them probably haven’t traveled more than 50 miles from where they were born.

We could provide help with that as well (for a cost). Anything we can do to make it easier for them......

39 minutes ago, Larry said:

Actually, Donald, if you want to help America grow?  How about adding Puerto Rico?  

You could probably convince the country that owns them now to sell them to us for cheap.  Much better golfing weather, too.  And I hear their current President has been spending millions at your golf club and hotels, too.  

You could probably get it done before the next election.  

Nooooooo.  We need to free Puerto Rico from the tryanny of Trumperica. Grant them independence. 

If Trump really wants to help his master, he should break thw country apart. Spin off the states into new countries.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Which one of yall would like to help me plan group #MAGA trips to Greenland? We can provide hotel reservations (at a cost) and tours (at a cost) and provide maps, and hats, and ****s and even help with flight reservations (all at a cost). 

I really feel like we could pocket some good cash from these folks. Ill do all the work I just need a white guy or hot white girl to be the face of it. 

Hell we could provide the same services for trips to Russia and NK. We could call them Trips for Trump or something. They wont care as long as the logo is red and has a bit ass T on it. Im not joking at all someone get with me on this. 

This is amazing.  I don't have time to teach MAGA people all the things they'd need to learn to survive a trip out of their small village to a foreign country, but I'd happily provide some startup capital to get it rolling (at a cost). :)

It will be totally worth it when the realize that the Danish region of Greenland is actually majority non-white. 

image.png.a73d1d56b6e337d5cfc48606a09a96be.png

"Trips for Trump" is an absolutely hilarious name and it would 100% work. Make it a very fascist tour of all the ultra-right wing countries like Poland, Hungary, Brazil and India. Special packages for Russia and North Korea. Label it as a middle finger to the liberals and MAGA dorks from all over the country will be signing up.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I'm down as long as the flights are one way.

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

I’m a white guy or hot white girl.

Now there’s also a humanitarian consideration involved here as we would be conning the stupid out of there meager finances. Another thing that makes me perfect for this role is that I have no problem with that whatsoever. **** ‘em.

17 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Now there’s also a humanitarian consideration involved here as we would be conning the stupid out of there meager finances. Another things that makes me perfect for this role is that I have no problems with that. **** ‘em.

Many of them are likely graduates of Trump University.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Tough to disagree with Lowry here, but saying that the "Dems risk nominating someone dull" really speaks poorly to the state of the electorate of this country.

One of Lowry's cohorts at National Review, Andrew McCarthy, wrote in a piece a few weeks ago that the only reason Trump won in 2016 was two words: "Hillary Clinton." So that's a ringing endorsement for this guy's reelection? SMH...…………...

Archived