Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Why do we want to discriminate against gay people? 

Anyone one of you Conservatives feel free to answer. Im not trying to fight you over it, just curious the reason why we would want to discriminate against Americans. 

Religious organizations and such are the usual, though some businesses also find transgenders a problem with their business model.

Does Hooters welcome trans waitresses?

I'm a equal opportunity employer myself, I'll work ya like a dog no matter your proclivities. :pint:

10 minutes ago, Chew said:

This is worth 7 minutes 

Its hard for me to wrap my head around where to place that monologue, because he mastered the art of appeasing his clinically insane level of narcissism while insulting him at the same time while being dead ass serious if he went all in for climate change hed vote for him, putting in context how dire this situation really is.  It wasnt jus a funny bit when you really think about it, that was directly to the President of the United States, that's who that crazy ass monologue was targeted to, that's what we actually dealing with.  Hilarious, but sobering, he was trying to be funny, but he was serious, this is serious

14 hours ago, Llevron said:

Anyone one of you Conservatives feel free to answer. Im not trying to fight you over it, just curious the reason why we would want to discriminate against Americans. 

As always, cruelty is the point

15 minutes ago, Larry said:

C'mon.  They didn't object when he did the same thing to the FBI.  

(In fact, they actively hunkered down and began working on building the false narrative.)

You know how bad it is? I was at the gym this morning and caught them discussing the directive for American companies to stop dealing with China.  Instead of condemning it they tries to cite laws that would allow him to do it, if he decided to do it. 

Sometimes Fox will jus throw their hands up and call him out, but otherwise they will try to rationalize what hes doing instead of asking if its rational to begin with.  The propaganda spin is real, and they will keep driving head on over the cliff until they are mid air and finally call him out because they arent flying.  The gravity of a full on '07 level global recession is probably only thing that can stop this now.

9 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Oh man I can't wait to see his Tweets about that Bill Maher bit.

Which he didn't watch.  And nobody else did, either.  Because the ratings suck.  That's why he knws nothing about it at all.  

18 hours ago, Llevron said:

This has been tried before during WW2, when nazi Germany imprisoned gay people in the concentration camps, and affixed an upside down pink triangle on the clothes they wore, we should have learned from the past, not tried to repeat it again 

6 hours ago, Larry said:

Which he didn't watch.  And nobody else did, either.  Because the ratings suck.  That's why he knws nothing about it at all.  

He will "accidentally" watch it.

For an hour.

Then say "oh I thought that was Ballers, Bill Maher sure looks like the Rock!"

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

Problem is, Trump is attacking the Fed because it isn't being what the Pauls claim it's been all along.  

Yes, which naturally should expose the inherent problem with their "end the fed" rhetoric, but you know what they say, "Politics makes strange bedfellows."

Archived