Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

50 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Good science comes naturally to him. He’s one of the best at science to ever be President. His Uncle is a science man so it’s in his genes. 

Yep he wouldn’t suggest this out of nowhere. The man knows nuclear as it’s just a family secret long passed down. 

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Imagine these world leaders listening to him while thinking "When he's not POTUS anymore, his businesses in my country are going under a magnifying glass".

I wouldn't be shocked the brand fades quickly in Western Europe while only surviving in the middle east.

They will kick all his businesses out and ban him from entering their country.

I imagine Trump at these meetings being like the one friend that sucks all the energy in a room up because he constantly tries to make every single thing about himself, and no matter what someone else has to say, or a story they have to relate to the situation, that friend always has to have a bigger & better story to relate.  It's exhausting and often times you just give up and let them ramble on and on, not giving much attention to their BS. 

Trump wants next year's G7 at Doral for two reasons, one more important than the other. 

1. Trump looks at the polls and realizes that almost any Democrat nominated will beat him in 2020, even Fox polls.

2. Doral is losing money big time, as are a lot of his properties except for the hotel in D.C., and maybe Bedminster club.

A little conspiracy thought.

Despite them loving those tax cuts; you figure the real power brokers are realizing that Trump needs to go. He's starting to cost them $$$$$$$$$$$.  

So, they will decide it's time to remove him. Pence is just fine to them. They can't wait for the next election.  So, they will engineer his removal.  

So with the climate meeting that he didn’t go to.  Do you all think he did that on purpose, or forgot, or was confused by his aides who didn’t want him to go?  I  mean there’s no good answer, I’m just curious what went down.

Archived