Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 minutes ago, visionary said:
So with the climate meeting that he didn’t go to.  Do you all think he did that on purpose, or forgot, or was confused by his aides who didn’t want him to go?  I  mean there’s no good answer, I’m just curious what went down.

Probably didn't want to hear a bunch of foreigners talk about a Chinese created hoax. All they're going to talk about is numbers and windmills. President T was elected to lead not to read.

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Probably didn't want to hear a bunch of foreigners talk about a Chinese created hoax. All they're going to talk about is numbers and windmills. President T was elected to lead not to read.

I honestly think Trump loathes being seen as the dumbest guy in the room. (Probably the case in almost every room he has ever been in with people besides himself) He probably has little substance to contribute to these kinds of meetings regardless of what side of the issue he is on.  Does anyone actually think the guy has anything to contribute? He likely didn't want to be there because he has no intention of acting on the issue, therefore doesn't care to listen and absorb actual information.  We've heard reports of this kind of behavior from Trump, not just when it comes to G7, but daily briefings on everything.  The man has no intellectual curiosity about anything period. He thinks he knows everything about everything already. 

12 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I honestly think Trump loathes being seen as the dumbest guy in the room. (Probably the case in almost every room he has ever been in with people besides himself) 

Probably why he keeps Don Jr around. Even then the dumbest guy in the room is still a Donald Trump.

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I honestly think Trump loathes being seen as the dumbest guy in the room. (Probably the case in almost every room he has ever been in with people besides himself) He probably has little substance to contribute to these kinds of meetings regardless of what side of the issue he is on.  Does anyone actually think the guy has anything to contribute? He likely didn't want to be there because he has no intention of acting on the issue, therefore doesn't care to listen and absorb actual information.  We've heard reports of this kind of behavior from Trump, not just when it comes to G7, but daily briefings on everything.  The man has no intellectual curiosity about anything period. He thinks he knows everything about everything already. 

That's probably the truest thing about Trump.

Then you have to wonder how can someone, that dumb and stupid, be that rich and manged to get elected as POTUS?

Not to defend twa's sarcasm, and I know Trump took up a lot of the media's oxygen, but I do think a good number of the 2020 Dem field probably could've fared better against Trump in 2016. Trump supporter Andrew McCarthy (National Review) admits this. Conversely, I think a lot of the 2016 GOP field would've defeated Hillary.

Unfortunately, Trump, despite being a complete jackass, has the power of incumbency, and I still favor him to be reelected next November. 

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

you have to wonder how can someone, that dumb and stupid, be that rich and manged to get elected as POTUS?

He's rich because he inherited it. The only difference between him and the Kardashians is none of the Kardashians went through 6 bankruptcies. His "brilliant comeback" came when his father died and he forced the family to liquidate Fred Trump's company to free up 40 million for him...even though it was at the beginning of the real estate market boom.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I still remember an April Fools article in a Washingtonian magazine, where they gave one of their "Nobody's Perfect" award to some small European country (Luxombourg?) who realized that every Thursday for 40 years, they had been couriering their classified NATO troop readiness report to the East Genram embassey.  

5 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

That's probably the truest thing about Trump.

Then you have to wonder how can someone, that dumb and stupid, be that rich and manged to get elected as POTUS?

There are too many that are stupider than him?

5 hours ago, twa said:

I blame Hillary.

Gotta love that those in the GOP still cannot accept any responsibility for their actions, though that is what they preach. Hypocritical till the end of times huh?

Other world leaders literally treat him like a child right to his ****ing face. Mock him right to his ****ing FACE.

GOP, when we actually DO have to go a a REAL apology tour to make up for this national embarrassment,,   I sincerely hope it gives each and every one of you a heart attack.

~Bang

Archived