Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

37 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Why are you all even attempting to continue that conversation? Just put on the ignore list and move on. It’s a throwaway account that was created only to troll. How is treating any discussion with legitimacy with what you would describe as a “bot“ on any other message board worth anyone’s time? 

He did concede that Trump needs to tone it down.....I don't think he's a troll......

There is a lot of room for debate on all the issues. Problem is that it seems increasingly difficult to get any reporting that isn't agenda-driven in some respect. And then you have Trump overselling himself just for getting up in the morning...………………..

Ok, I'll play.

On 2/4/2019 at 10:22 AM, Force1958 said:

Trump = Greatest POTUS of all time, wake up folks and look at your wallet.

I'd say 2nd best of all time... everyone else is tied for first.

But seriously, are you sure? Because in the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey (rankings by 170 top experts from the American Political Science Association) found him to be the 44th best president of all time (i.e. the worst).

Obama was 8th.

But let's focus on how you like to use money as the determining factor...

On 2/5/2019 at 9:32 AM, Force1958 said:

It's real.  He's done more in 2 years than that idiot Obama did in 8. 

So I'm having a hard time reconciling how looking at my wallet makes Trump the greatest of all time yet Obama is an idiot when, after 8 years with him in office...

1. 11.6 million new jobs
  2. Unemployment down nearly 5%
  3. Corporate profits up 57%
  4. Stock market up 166%

Made even more impressive when you consider the disastrous decline in all of those numbers in his first year thanks largely to the previous administration. Kinda makes you look like you're full of ****.

Speaking of being full of ****, "that idiot Obama", huh? I thought that the president deserved respect simply by virtue of the title? Only GOP presidents? Only the ones FOXNews tells you?

The border is safer, the economy is booming, he's setting up trade deals with other countries that other POTUS could not do

You know it's estimated that illegal immigration was down 35% under Obama? Might have been more than that had the GOP not blocked the 2013 Immigration reform bill.

As has been pointed out, the new NAFTA is just NAFTA. But you know that Trump's whole approach to trade goes very much against what the conservative ideology used to be (back when the GOP actually believed in something)? Republicans loved the TPP. Republicans are supposed to be about free trade.

In comes dumb**** Trump and a base of people who believe whatever FOXNews tells them and the platform switches to protectionism overnight.

Conservatives also used to believe in not exploding the deficit. If it wasn't number one on their list of priorities, it was damn sure close. Clearly you don't care about that either.

he's selecting excellent judges for the Supreme Court

He "selected" (In the sense that people who actually knew anything about these judges told him who to pick) one highly-qualified judge. The other is a partisan hack and known liar who is there because of political ideology, his proclivity for ruling in favor of corporations, and because one time he wrote that the Nixon case was possibly wrongly decided and that he shouldn't have been able to be subpoenaed while also writing separately that Clinton should be able to be subpoenaed thus proving that he meets the highest standard for today's GOP.... being totally full of ****, being an unabashed hypocrite, not believing in anything, and having two different standards for interpreting the constitution based on whether a person puts a -D or -R after their name.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Finish? Trump's 2020 campaign going to be peak Idiocracy.

$50 says that by late in the 2020 race Trump will literally be saying that he was completely successful behind the scenes the whole time so we already have a huge 25 foot high concrete wall built across the whole US/Mexico border and that he's working on getting it raised to 35 feet. And his base will believe him.

Archived