Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Because this is going to come up later, here is a primer on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act with my thoughts in red:

What the FCPA Prohibits. A violation of the FCPA consists of five "elements." That is, a person or organization is guilty of violating the law if the government can prove the existence of:

1. a payment, offer, authorization, or promise to pay money or anything of value [like assistance in laundering money]
  2. to a foreign government official (including a party official or manager of a state-owned concern), or to any other person, knowing that the payment or promise will be passed on to a foreign official [Russians buying Trump's condos to launder gobs of money]
  3. with a corrupt motive [Trump's default setting]
  4. for the purpose of (a) influencing any act or decision of that person, (b) inducing such person to do or omit any action in violation of his lawful duty, (c) securing an improper advantage, or (d) inducing such person to use his influence to affect an official act or decision [probably all of the above, but specifically maybe greasing the wheels for Trump Tower Moscow]
  5. in order to assist in obtaining or retaining business for or with, or directing any business to, any person. [again, to get to build Trump Tower Moscow or put on Ms. Teen Universe or whatever]

Basically, the scheme is, I'll help you launder your money (which costs me nothing, I just have to look the other way), and you, Mr. Russian oligarch, put in a good word for me with your buddy Putin so I can build my tower.  

My only thing about the tax return investigation is i think trump is almost using it as a red herring. He has to know he will loose the fight and ultimately have the tax returns released yet he is fighting tooth and nail to claim witch hunt or whatever.... i’m a little worried he is gonna eventually relent to letting his taxes out, dems find nothing in them, he claims victory and uses the “win” as evidence of a which hunt for all of his shady dealings... 

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

My only thing about the tax return investigation is i think trump is almost using it as a red herring. He has to know he will loose the fight and ultimately have the tax returns released yet he is fighting tooth and nail to claim witch hunt or whatever.... i’m a little worried he is gonna eventually relent to letting his taxes out, dems find nothing in them, he claims victory and uses the “win” as evidence of a which hunt for all of his shady dealings... 

Zero chance that someone who surrounds himself with a bunch of criminals and has a documented history of money laundering has a clean tax record. 

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Zero chance that someone who surrounds himself with a bunch of criminals and has a documented history of money laundering has a clean tax record. 

I tend to agree, but the government already has his tax records, if there was something illegal in there would the IRS have already found it?

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I tend to agree, but the government already has his tax records, if there was something illegal in there would the IRS have already found it?

Maybe they weren't looking yet? We know he killed one investigation by firing government attorneys.

I think the SDNY will be what gets him, more so than the Mueller report.

3 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This is the same argument made this week by our new Trump doofus regarding Russia.

”If there was collusion, we would already know.  Give it a rest, Dimms!”...or something along those lines.

1). I think it's obvious that before the election, the cries for his tax returns were simply done because his returns will reveal that he's nowhere near as rich as the fictional character he's created. (Especially since there's no doubt that Trump has been using crooked accountants with orders to make it look like he has no income.)

2). Having said that, though?  If a thorough audit of his finances can't find $10M in back taxes owed (if not felony-level financial crimes) then I'd be stunned. 

For example, how many times you figure he's used charity money for his or his family's personal or political benefit?  How many times you figure he did that, 5-10 years ago, when he didn't know he was going to be under this microscope?  (Heck, he's still doing it now, when he knows he's under the microscope)  

Well, every time he does that, I'm pretty sure it's both a violation of charity laws, and taxable income. You think he declared that income and paid taxes?

We DO already know.

It's just been a matter of gathering the proof, and then Mueller will lay it out so the courts know and throw his fat ass in prison to die.

Look, whenever i say "toldya' it isn't o pat myself on the back.. but if we did still have the election thread around, it can be seen that in July of 16 i told y'all he was in bed with the Russians.  A friday evening. had myself a little smoke and made a nice long post on why i thought so, and pretty much ALL of it is coming out.
and the only reason i keep bringing it up is to continually point out how OBVIOUS it is that a guy like me could sit here and realize it without any real stretching.
It reads like a bad espionage novel. 

This guy is one of the clumsiest crooks i've ever seen, and the whole thing .. all of them ..every ****ing snake in the pit just REEKS of the hubris to think we are ALL as ****ing stupid as our new visitor's talking points would indicate.

I hate a thief. I hate a traitor, and above all i HATE a ****ing liar. 

But worst of all is a thrall, a moron who simply needs to be controlled by people like this, and who's values can be bought at the expense of so many others.

By now, if a person can't see what we already know, they don't want to see it. And given the depths of depravity we are witnessing, those people should be considered complicit in the eye of the public.  Trump's days are numbered for every right reason there is, but the herd will just pivot to whoever their masters tell them is next.

~Bang

Archived