Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 hours ago, Force1958 said:

"My kind".   What the hell does that mean?  Seems to be a lot of sore loser Hillary fans here.  Trump's your POTUS now whether you like him or not.  I'm pretty sure you don't want him to fail because if he fails so do you.

Change and adapt.  Mexico will pay for the wall with the new trade deal setup that finally favors the U.S. first.

Primarily Obamacare, the single worst decision he could have made.  It's cost my family so much money it isn't even funny.  Then there was the ignoring of our military to the point where some had to pay for bullet proof vests out of their own pocket.  He certainly drew a line in the sand as far as our enemies were concerned, then quickly did nothing.  

This is some serious LOL

7 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why it frustrates me that there is such a disconnect between Trump Supporters and reality when it comes to the economy.  These folks refuse to acknowledge that Obama did anything to help the economy and that it magically revived when Trump came into office, so in their minds any time they see "Trump reversing Obama era......" they see it as a good thing, blindly.   They don't even attempt to connect the dots and think, "hmm, maybe some of those Obama era regulations helped some of us, even if we think Trump took a good thing and made it better" <---- not true btw, but for the sake of trying to get through to a Trump supporter.

trumpers are FOX viewers and are completely incapable of thinking for themselves. They fall for the propaganda and lap it up like dogs.

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'll admit she's way more liberal than me and that makes me uncomfortable..but this is ****ing funny. 

Way more liberal than me too but I do love the approach she and others of her kind have that says, "I'm not taking money for legislation." THAT is the spring board from which all future legislators should be jumping from.

Forget about their politics for now. It's the promise of not being bought that I'll be voting for from here on. The politics will sort themselves out. I want clean governance. Reboot the process!

9 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Hmmmm, sore loser much????   The election is over.  You should accept Trump as your POTUS and move on.

When are you gonna tell us all what Trump is doing that’s so great? Ya know, policy wise.

What I quoted shows tremendous ignorance on your part cause we all want competent cabinet members. Perry isn’t one.

19 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Hmmmm, sore loser much????   The election is over.  You should accept Trump as your POTUS and move on.

He is my President. I accept that. I also acknowledge that he is in all liklihood guilty of treason, has appointed a number of horrifically unqualified people, and his policies are leading to catastrophic damage to the economy, environment, international relations, and national defense.

People are really happy about this? And what in the world does selling weapons overseas have to do with the 2nd Amendment? The only thing it does it get more weapons into the hands of terrorists, drug cartels, and other bad guys in foreign nations perhaps to smuggle back here. Tell me what citizen wants a grenade launcher or flame thrower for home defense?

17 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Libs just can't deal with all the winning. Tax cuts, job growth, booming economy, repealed Dodd Frank, strengthening our military, fair trade, improved consumer confidence, the wall, rising household income. Truly these are the best of times.

Ok I just made myself really sick typing that out. 30% of this country is actively working to better the lives of less than 10% of our populus. The wealthy and their lavish lifestyles are being heavily subsidized by the working class. Enough of this trickle down voodoo bull****.

9 minutes ago, Burgold said:

He is my President. I accept that. I also acknowledge that he is in all liklihood guilty of treason, has appointed a number of horrifically unqualified people, and his policies are leading to catastrophic damage to the economy, environment, international relations, and national defense.

People are really happy about this? And what in the world does selling weapons overseas have to do with the 2nd Amendment? The only thing it does it get more weapons into the hands of terrorists, drug cartels, and other bad guys in foreign nations perhaps to smuggle back here. Tell me what citizen wants a grenade launcher or flame thrower for home defense?

I'm glad you at least accept him as POTUS, most people don't.   The economy is booming, not sure why you can't see that.  I retired 4 years ago and since 2016 my 2 IRA's have swollen like never before.  He's managed to impose sanctions on OCONUS yahoo's who don't play by the rules and has silenced rocket man for the moment and will try and get a deal done with him later this month.  He's already said he wants increased funding/capability for the military.  It's up to both parties now to get that done.

Just now, clietas said:

Libs just can't deal with all the winning. Tax cuts, job growth, booming economy, repealed Dodd Frank, strengthening our military, fair trade, improved consumer confidence, the wall, rising household income. Truly these are the best of times.

Ok I just made myself really sick typing that out. 30% of this country is actively working to better the lives of less than 10% of our populus. The wealthy and their lavish lifestyles are being heavily subsidized by the working class. Enough of this trickle down voodoo bull****.

45 percent approval rating!!!  We can take that all the way to 2024.

34 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

keep in mind, or whatever you use in place of one, the following isn't connected to "my politics" 

so at this point you're pretty widely identified as little more than a source of simplistic comments reflecting a basic idiocy and an attitude to provoke

whether some of what you do is deliberate trolling or it's all just that level of idiocy you bring isn't of concern to staff....TK also has sent me a pm in exploring just exactly what kind of mess you might be....and now you're mainly being kept around for amusement

now this next part reflects a bit of "my politics"

i vote to keep you as long as tolerable because you represent where your wing of our political dodo bird has evolved to with appropriate fidelity

or until we get bored or you become less you (as presented so far) or you make too big a **** up

in the meantime, continue to represent---you are a splendid spokesman for gopers and trump---really, sadly, you're one of the more advanced specimens of the drop-in/drive-by trump supporters so far

I can't believe someone is praising the North Korea deal. Trump literally gave away the farm and gave Un everything he ever dreamed of asking for in return for a vague promise that wasn't even kept as Air Force One lifted off the tarmac in Pyongyang. It was perhaps the most embarrassing loss in US diplomatic history ever.

It ensured North Korea would not only be a nuclear power, but a nuclear threat.

Archived