Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Dude is such a ****ing weirdo. 

I wish yall would vote me president. I would make the GOP regret every day voting for this guy. And I would call myself a Republican just to **** **** up. 

"There is Presidential precedent" would be my favorite excuse. 

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Contemplating the joke of a notion that Trump wrote his own answers to Mueller, I'm thinking there should have been a follow up of "Could you share what you think was your best answer?"

Ooo you gave me an idea. We should make a "Muellers Questions" joke thread and have people answer them like they were trump. 

More specifically @twa lololol

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Wonder if those California firefighters could use military support. 

They already are getting it from the national guard and a federal team is there to assess if federal equipment/troops are needed

https://www.csindy.com/TheWire/archives/2018/11/14/local-troops-deploy-to-southern-border-small-planning-group-to-california-fires

In addition, Cornelio tells the Independent that a handful of NorthCom officials, part of the command's defense coordination element, made the trip to California to assess "if DoD help is required, what would be required" in battling or in the aftermath of the Camp and Woolsey fires that so far have claimed 50 lives with dozens still missing.

"We did send out that planning team," he says. "If DoD is called in to assist, we will know how best to do it."

So far, no active duty aircraft have been dispatched to California, says NorthCom spokesperson Michael Kucharek, though the National Guard has provided aircraft to run reconnaissance to identify hot spots.

Also, he notes, the 146th Airlift Wing, based in Oxnard, California, is flying the fire, but under state active duty status, not federal.

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Ooo you gave me an idea. We should make a "Muellers Questions" joke thread and have people answer them like they were trump. 

More specifically @twa lololol

It’d get old really quick. We know his answers. Fake news... with hunt... no collusion... Hillary something something.

Nothing matters. GOP went all in on douchebag and still the base endures.

44 minutes ago, twa said:

They already are getting it from the national guard and a federal team is there to assess if federal equipment/troops are needed

Yeah, after I thought about it, (sometimes I do that. I promise someday I'm going to do that before posting.), it occurred to me that if the firefighters need military support, the Governor would have already done it, on his own. Unless there's some kind of military gear that the Calif NG doesn't already have. 

15 hours ago, Hooper said:

Those clips... wow, Trump is really getting fat. And his hair is wildly different every day.

I can't imagine what he's going to look like in his third term.

I'd guess anywhere from 40-60lbs. For someone his age with his untreated aliments and addictions. That has to be especially bad. 

21 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The GOP still talks about Hillary Clinton far more than any other elected official although Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is picking up steam in the head space of them now too.  Hillary not running in 2020 would probably be their worst fear at this point.

21 hours ago, mistertim said:

The GOP has been obsessed with Hillary since the day she first stepped foot in the White House and haven't let up since. They/Russia beat her in 2016 and they STILL yell and scream about her 2 years later. Trump is absolutely obsessed with her. Probably has something to do with him knowing deep down that the majority of voters wanted her instead of him. No way he can ever let that go.

It's also the easiest by far of the narratives that keep their base inspired to stand behind them. Nothing unites a tribe of humans more than a common enemy, regardless of the tribe. The accusations against her drove their bus to the voting booth. The democrats now have Trump for that inspiration and it showed this November. 

NIKKI HALEY TO REPLACE MIKE PENCE? DONALD TRUMP NEVER FORGAVE VICE PRESIDENT FOR CRITICIZING ‘ACCESS HOLLYWOOD’ TAPE, REPORT SAYS

If Trump still has that much problem with Pence, then why is he still here?

Nikki Haley would be stupid to take the veep job if offfered.  She's already tainted by working for trump.  To become his veep, with further taint her.

Women voters aren't going to flock to Trump if he replaced Pence with a female veep.

31 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

NIKKI HALEY TO REPLACE MIKE PENCE? DONALD TRUMP NEVER FORGAVE VICE PRESIDENT FOR CRITICIZING ‘ACCESS HOLLYWOOD’ TAPE, REPORT SAYS

If Trump still has that much problem with Pence, then why is he still here?

Nikki Haley would be stupid to take the veep job if offfered.  She's already tainted by working for trump.  To become his veep, with further taint her.

Women voters aren't going to flock to Trump if he replaced Pence with a female veep.

I remember when we heard speculation of Obama replacing Biden. Given the massive turnover, this is one POTUS I could see doing it but they are mistaken if they think putting a woman on the ticket solves that. 

I dont think anything can hurt you more politically if you run as a Republican than being a Republican honestly. There are rare few who manager to separate themselves from Trump AND keep some kind of popularity in the middle and the right at the same time. 

She ain't one of em. 

6 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Trump wants Pelosi to be speaker because he knows it will galvanize his party.  Democrats are apparently too stupid to see this.  The stupidity of the liberal leadership is going to be what gets Trump elected to a second term.

Totally disagree. Doesn’t matter who is in the leadership of the Dem party, the GOP will attack that person endlessly and make them the next evil liberal. Plus, the GOP tried to make Pelosi a meaningful part of this election and still got run over. 

Having said that, the Dems need to elevate some younger members to leadership positions. The good thing is that more younger members are on TV more than the more senior members 

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Totally disagree. Doesn’t matter who is in the leadership of the Dem party, the GOP will attack that person endlessly and make them the next evil liberal. Plus, the GOP tried to make Pelosi a meaningful part of this election and still got run over. 

Having said that, the Dems need to elevate some younger members to leadership positions. The good thing is that more younger members are on TV more than the more senior members 

Yeah, and now the republicans are going to have two years of blaming everything that is wrong with everything on Nancy Pelosi.  She’s like a nastier version of Hillary Clinton.

At least Paul Ryan had some likeable qualities when he wasn’t being a total cuck for Donald Trump.  Not that anything will get done anyway, but now the republicans have an instant boogeyman with serious name recognition that they can start blaming the gridlock on from day one.

In two years, Trump will be able to look at all the mouth breathers and proclaim that the Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, have made this swamp, where nothing gets done and it will work.  All the dumb Americans will vote his way because they played right into his hands.

Installing Nancy Pelosi as the speaker is nearly as bad an idea as letting Hillary Clinton get the nomination again.

Archived