Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, Llevron said:

Funny thing about mind control. I bet most of them don’t even know he was American, let alone a journalist. They way they see it some Arab dude got killed by other Arab dudes and that happens every day. Also maybe he was from here. 

He was a permanent resident but I don't think that distinction matters.

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Funny thing about mind control. I bet most of them don’t even know he was American, let alone a journalist. They way they see it some Arab dude got killed by other Arab dudes and that happens every day. Also maybe he was from here. 

I guarentee a lot of Trump supporters and folks on the right don't consider a person like Khashoggi to be a "real american". His skin isn't their preferred color and his name sounds a lil to ethnic.

1 minute ago, clietas said:

I guarentee a lot of Trump supporters and folks on the right don't consider a person like Khashoggi to be a "real american". His skin isn't their preferred color and his name sounds a lil to ethnic.

The fact that he's not a citizen is somewhat important. 

But the point is valid. I'd bet the fact that he was a reporter, and for the WaPo, are also factors to many Trumpers. 

1 minute ago, Larry said:

The fact that he's not a citizen is somewhat important. 

But the point is valid. I'd bet the fact that he was a reporter, and for the WaPo, are also factors to many Trumpers. 

I understand not being a citizen is important. Guy was a US resident applying for a green card by some accounts. Worked and lived in the DMV for a US news orginization. As well as three of his children are US citizens. 

Im not saying hes Hulk Hogan or Captain America just that this seems out of character for someone who claims things like Murica First.

14 minutes ago, twa said:

wasn't that a few weeks ago?

From the article you were pushing

In the 1970s he joined the Muslim Brotherhood, which exists to rid the Islamic world of western influence. He was a political Islamist until the end, recently praising the Muslim Brotherhood in the Washington Post. He championed the ‘moderate’ Islamist opposition in Syria, whose crimes against humanity are a matter of record. Khashoggi frequently sugarcoated his Islamist beliefs with constant references to freedom and democracy. But he never hid that he was in favour of a Muslim Brotherhood arc throughout the Middle East. His recurring plea to bin Salman in his columns was to embrace not western-style democracy, but the rise of political Islam which the Arab Spring had inadvertently given rise to. For Khashoggi, secularism was the enemy.

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

It's literally in the post. Scroll up and click the link. It looks like ↗️

I meant the pushing :ols:

I wasn't aware posting info while urging restraint was advocating for the info.

10 hours ago, clietas said:

I understand not being a citizen is important. Guy was a US resident applying for a green card by some accounts. Worked and lived in the DMV for a US news orginization. As well as three of his children are US citizens. 

Im not saying hes Hulk Hogan or Captain America just that this seems out of character for someone who claims things like Murica First.

$$$ first. America first just means we are going to throw away all of our moral values in pursuit of profit.

add: Like Trump has.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Damn that dude is ducking heartless. 

I think he used those troops as a shameless ploy.  I also think the people going on about how sad it is that they are missing a holiday are using that as a shameless ploy.  

People in the military miss way more important things than that.  And are usually just glad they aren't in the sandbox (unless they are obviously).  Having been in situations similar to theirs, this wouldn't even tip the scales on the suck meter.  

32 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think he used those troops as a shameless ploy.  I also think the people going on about how sad it is that they are missing a holiday are using that as a shameless ploy.  

People in the military miss way more important things than that.  And are usually just glad they aren't in the sandbox (unless they are obviously).  Having been in situations similar to theirs, this wouldn't even tip the scales on the suck meter.  

I know they miss alot of stuff. I just think its messed up to use them politically like this. Not that they are missing Thanksgiving in particular. 

I'm not a military guy. Obviously, so maybe I have a different mindset. But being used like this by a guy that doesnt even support you and is so obvious about it all DURING the holidays is just ****ed up to me. If it was my job then I would do it. But I wouldn't like the ****. 

Archived