Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I know they miss alot of stuff. I just think its messed up to use them politically like this. Not that they are missing Thanksgiving in particular. 

I'm not a military guy. Obviously, so maybe I have a different mindset. But being used like this by a guy that doesnt even support you and is so obvious about it all DURING the holidays is just ****ed up to me. If it was my job then I would do it. But I wouldn't like the ****. 

I think Greatbuzz was saying that in the grand scheme of everything sucky that a service member has to endure, being ordered to work on Thanksgiving away from family in a relatively safe environment is a drop in a bucket.  Not because it doesn't suck, but because there are a lot of things that suck way more.  They're probably more annoyed by people on both side who couldn't care less about the plight of the service members on an average day (not talking about you) suddenly clutching their pearls now.

4 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I think Greatbuzz was saying that in the grand scheme of everything sucky that a service member has to endure, being ordered to work on Thanksgiving away from family in a relatively safe environment is a drop in a bucket.  Not because it doesn't suck, but because there are a lot of things that suck way more.  They're probably more annoyed by people on both side who couldn't care less about the plight of the service members on an average day (not talking about you) suddenly clutching their pearls now.

Yea I feel that. My first comment was just about how much Trump sucks though. Not necessarily what they are dealing with. 

16 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

We transferred everything to cash last week. Everything. 

I can't believe we escaped, but we did. 

Guess he also knew the jobless numbers were going up and durable good orders were going ↓ with investment being flat. So, had to pivot to something...anything. Probably doesn't know how much oil we get from SA compared to Canada. 

28 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Guess he also knew the jobless numbers were going up and durable good orders were going ↓ with investment being flat. So, had to pivot to something...anything. Probably doesn't know how much oil we get from SA compared to Canada. 

Or, you know, from ourselves.  

https://wtop.com/national/2018/07/us-expected-to-become-worlds-top-oil-producer-next-year/

US expected to become world’s top oil producer next year

The U.S. has nosed ahead of Saudi Arabia and is on pace to surpass Russia to become the world’s biggest oil producer for the first time in more than four decades.

The latest forecast from the U.S. Energy Information Administration predicts that U.S. output will grow next year to 11.8 million barrels a day.

“If the forecast holds, that would make the U.S. the world’s leading producer of crude,” says Linda Capuano, who heads the agency, a part of the Energy Department.

Isn't Trump the guy that says we should buy American?  Going out of his way to defend brown people sure seems off brand for him. :unsure:

14 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I’ll go ahead and point out that there is some difference between assassinsting terrorists and murdering journalists even though nothing matters anymore.

I agree 

What if they designated that journalist a terrorist?

Just now, No Excuses said:

twa becoming a terrorist sympthaizer to own the libs. 

When defending pedophiles wasn’t low enough. 😶

Sweet...

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

Yea I feel that. My first comment was just about how much Trump sucks though. Not necessarily what they are dealing with. 

Yea, please understand my comment wasn't directed at you.  Was meant more for the people on a national stage using it to push their agenda.  I got no issue talking about it here.  Hell, I admit it sucks.  If I were there, I'd be ****ing about it.  But to use an age ole Navy quote, "a ****ing Sailor is a happy Sailor."  I bet even @skinsmarydu heard that back in her day while hammering down nails on the wood-deck ships.

55 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He killed the 8 year-old daughter of that same American you’re referencing.

I missed something I think.  Trump killed someone's 8 year-old daughter?

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I missed something I think.  Trump killed someone's 8 year-old daughter?

In the same sense (non) as what twa was saying. Trump ordered the attack in which she was killed.

50 minutes ago, twa said:

What if they designated that journalist a terrorist?

Yes, then it would be fine. Falsely labeling a reporter as a terrorist and then murdering him makes it ok.

55 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I can't tell whether you're making a somewhat subtle point about how easy it can be to use the label of "terrorist" to justify horrible acts of violence.....or if you're just trolling. 

assuming he is dead ,it would likely be a extrajudicial killing.

Different rules by every country on when those are allowed and how.

I'm just killing time.

Archived