Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, visionary said:

he can kick rocks.

His neocon butt supported all of this under Reagan and Bush. He supported Gingrich calling for this stuff. 

The only reason he doesn't support Trump, and other white nationalist Republicans, is because they are saying they are racist instead of using jargon to give distance.

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

+1

Her legacy is set. Tweeting her concerns is worse than not saying anything now.

Exactly. She's a complete fraud who has always pretended to be someone who would buck the party if she thought it was the right thing to do but the bottom line is she's almost always in lockstep at the end of the day. I think she's toast in 2020. 

14 hours ago, visionary said:

Chief of Staff John F. Kelly has told others about watching television with Trump and asking the president how much the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff earns. Trump guessed $5 million, according to people who were told the story by Kelly, startling the chief of staff. Kelly responded that he made less than $200,000. The president suggested he get a large raise and noted the number of stars on his uniform.

Can that really be true?  Is he that ****ing out of touch with reality? Jesus.

That is some next level "two wrongs don't make a right" logical hoops.

"Hey that thing we've spend over 20 years denying existed did exist but also a new one exists against us this time and it was wrong we did it and the consequences of our actions are still playing out but since it was wrong when we did it can you shut down the Mueller investigation pretty please?"

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said in a statement to Fox News. "Whenever we look at the possibility of 'pay to play' by government officials, current or former, it demands answers--and anyone who uses public office to sell access for their own financial benefit must be held accountable."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/plunge-in-clinton-foundation-donations-fuels-gop-scrutiny-amid-doj-probe

Fox News current top story .. . something something CLINTON! something something SQUIRELL! something something ..

Republican Mark Meadows demands answer .... from former democrats who now hold no position in the US Govt.

6 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said in a statement to Fox News. "Whenever we look at the possibility of 'pay to play' by government officials, current or former, it demands answers--and anyone who uses public office to sell access for their own financial benefit must be held accountable."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/plunge-in-clinton-foundation-donations-fuels-gop-scrutiny-amid-doj-probe

Fox News current top story .. . something something CLINTON! something something SQUIRELL! something something ..

Republican Mark Meadows demands answer .... from former democrats who now hold no position in the US Govt.

Not just that he's apparently demanding it of Clinton or Dems.......the pure fact that he's actually saying that bolded part out loud as a Trump supporter without any trace of irony is enough to cause seizures in even the most hypocrisy-proof person.

38 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Susan Collins can **** off.  The grand standing speech she gave before the Kavanaugh vote was just as obnoxious as anything Trump has done while in office.  **** her.

Trump is off to stump for a racist in Mississippi.  Happy Monday.

No ****, man. If I read that speech and had no clue who had written/spoken it I would have thought it was Lindsey Graham. She basically sounded just like him and Trump. I had a feeling she was planning on voting for Kav almost no matter what, and that speech 100% cemented it. The whole "I want more investigations" thing was a pure political farce meant to give her already made decision a tiny bit more cred. 

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

That is some next level "two wrongs don't make a right" logical hoops.

"Hey that thing we've spend over 20 years denying existed did exist but also a new one exists against us this time and it was wrong we did it and the consequences of our actions are still playing out but since it was wrong when we did it can you shut down the Mueller investigation pretty please?"

I always try to read things like this in a SpongeBob voice......

Archived