Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I’m happy there were 63 people who had the morality to say we should at least debate our involvement in the atrocity that is this war in Yemen. 

Im sad it took this long, it’s only 63 people, and it’s only a debate over whether it’s wrong. 

Im unsurprised trump is threatening to squash the whole thing. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

The opinions do no not reflect our views even though we produce it and force stations to run it. FOH.

I was listening to some show on Sirius on the highway friday and they were talking about the botched up seriously dishonest application that caused Sinclair to recently lose a merger case with the FCC (so badly that even Ajit couldn't see fit to approve it).  They are a reprehensible bunch.

No, lets REALLY punish him. NO cameras. Nothing. 4 walls of cement and a tiny door. He craves attention. So take every bit of it away.  Let him see a guard when he brings his meals and that is all. 

And every day, let that guard remind him NO one can see him, NO one can hear him, and NO one ever will.

In a week give him a cyanide capsule on a silver tray.

~Bang

19 minutes ago, Bang said:

No, lets REALLY punish him. NO cameras. Nothing. 4 walls of cement and a tiny door. He craves attention. So take every bit of it away.  Let him see a guard when he brings his meals and that is all. 

And every day, let that guard remind him NO one can see him, NO one can hear him, and NO one ever will.

In a week give him a cyanide capsule on a silver tray.

~Bang

Can we just hide the cameras and have both?

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Can we just hide the cameras and have both?

Well...   OK.

But only if you eat all of your vegetables.

~Bang

15 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I guess this means they will immediately stop trying to steal social security?

Yeah, sure.

~Bang

Archived