Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

A gut that led him to 6 bankruptcies.

A gut that pushed his family members to liquidate their father's empire in 2004, just before the housing boom.

A gut that then told him to launch a new mortgage business in 2008, just before the crash.

A gut that was certain the kids in the Central Park jogger case were guilty.

7 hours ago, Llevron said:

I wonder more and more why Twitter allows this to happen. Just a few minutes of browsing is enough internet for the day. 

Because no one is forcing them, in general companies get away with not being responsible for the content users post (within reason), sensoring social media content is a no-win proposition (some group somewhere inevitable finds a reason to be outraged), and its a lot of work to build a system to automatically detect and root this out and there’s no financial reward to do it. 

The only way to make them do it, absent creating legislation that makes them responsible for this and this illegal, is for the user base to boycott twitter. 

Given what twitters user base is I don’t see a boycott being successful. Some other service would have to start up and attract them and I don’t even think “we don’t allow this” would be a big enough attraction because ultimately people are lazy and social media platforms are only worth the user base they have. 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

I know that Haspel is aware of her obligations so I can't speculate on why she would not attend but it would be pretty funny to hear a statement from her or the entire CIA that reads something along the lines of, "Hey- this administration ignores everything we tell them so why bother anymore?"

26 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I know that Haspel is aware of her obligations so I can't speculate on why she would not attend but it would be pretty funny to hear a statement from her or the entire CIA that reads something along the lines of, "Hey- this administration ignores everything we tell them so why bother anymore?"

She didn't attend because the White House directed her not to. At least according to Dick Durbin. Of course the WH denied this, but they'd deny that the White House is made up of atoms if they thought they could get away with it.

Archived