Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

. It’s crazy that so much of his base actually believes him 

We live in a world where politician identity trumps facts. It was always sort of there - but I feel like there was always a line where even the most diehard would say “wait... no, you’re wrong on this”

that line seems to be gone now. 

I wonder if GM has the guts to stick this one out. Maybe they just don’t care. 

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

^^^^ THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT NEEDS TO START DOING ........ create their own talking points instead of always responding to trumps. Take control of the narrative.

"Trump Tariff Plan Actually About Helping Big Agribusiness by Hurting Family Farmers?" Gotta put it out like its a question like Fox does when they want to float an idea. Then talk about how tariffs have mostly harmed family farmers, bankruptcy is allowing big business to swoop in and buy pennies on the dollar etc ...

When do you want to start a news website devoted to that? Bet it would make money. Just pay Visionary

to at articles and tweets there while you create titles like Drudge does on the right. You have your staff from all the ES posters here. 

I”ll take 10% and you’re  welcome.

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

When do you want to start a news website devoted to that? Bet it would make money. Just pay Visionary

to at articles and tweets there while you create titles like Drudge does on the right. You have your staff from all the ES posters here. 

I”ll take 10% and you’re  welcome.

I MEAN

13 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I don't think he realizes that unlike any tax breaks that didn't make their way to benefiting workers. "sanctions" or penalties would immediately be passed on to them and blamed on the admin. 

Uh, no, around 50% of the population (and 100% of the people he cares about) will not blame him for anything.  

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Covering his speeches and rallies non stop for ratings. It was basically free promotion. All day, every day, constantly.  When a network does that for one specific candidate, it amounts to promoting them, even if the pundits don't personally agree with what he is saying.

I almost gave up on MSNBC during the campaign, they were doing the same thing! If I wanted to watch, I'd have tuned in to Fox.🙄

Trump also dismissed the federal government’s landmark report released last week that found damages from global warming are intensifying around the country. The president said “I don’t see” climate change as man-made and he does not believe the scientific consensus.

“One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence but we’re not necessarily such believers,” Trump said. “You look at our air and our water and it’s right now at a record clean.”

2 hours ago, Hooper said:

Trump also dismissed the federal government’s landmark report released last week that found damages from global warming are intensifying around the country. The president said “I don’t see” climate change as man-made and he does not believe the scientific consensus.

“One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence but we’re not necessarily such believers,” Trump said. “You look at our air and our water and it’s right now at a record clean.”

“You look at our air and our water and it's right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including many other places, the air is incredibly dirty, and when you're talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small,” Trump said in an apparent reference to pollution around the globe. “And it blows over and it sails over. I mean we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific. It flows and we say, ‘Where does this come from?’ And it takes many people, to start off with.”

What in the **** is he even talking about??

7 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

I wonder if this is part of the plan to help the big agribusinesses. Once they can purchase these farms for pennies on the dollar, I bet tariffs go away. I mean the agribusinesses, not the small time farmer, were the ones who got the bulk of the bailout money after the tariff implementation right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but seem to remember reading that about the bailouts. 

You sure it isn't mainly big agribusiness filing bankruptcy?

it is a business model in some parts.

Yall ever check out some of the obvious bots/Russian or whoever fakes that reply to or like his tweets. It's hard to find an actual person these days. 

I wonder more and more why Twitter allows this to happen. Just a few minutes of browsing is enough internet for the day. 

Archived