Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm pretty sure they do. 

Almost! Very popular google search today lol

Apparently they use nuclear reactors to generate power. But some of that power is used to create steam that churns the turbines that move the beats through the water. So, kinda? I guess? 

I dunno, honestly. I know for a fact the President doesn't know that **** either though lol

Edit: Or hes talking specifically about the catapults. 

**** if I know. I aint giving him the benefit of a doubt tho

23 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm pretty sure they do. 

Saying they run off steam makes about as much sense as saying they run off propellers.True, but hardly useful information. Any thermal power plant generates steam to drive turbines. The Titanic ran off steam from coal.

i didn't see the quote. What the hell was he talking about?

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He lied so much during this election season that people, except for his base, had had enough. Witness Orange County CA going completely Blue. Those Red people didn't all die, they voted Democrat.

Orange was rather odd, they voted Rep for Gov and Dem for Congress?

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I don't think The Onion could come up with a more insane caricature of a POTUS than Trump is in real life. It's flabbergasting how off the hook he is. He'd get fired from pretty much any play or TV show for overacting while portraying a senile old narcissist.

Exactly. He's a cartoonish personification of all the worst GOP stereotypes. Of course, since he's the president, it's hard to view that as anything other than confirmation of every criticism being 100% justified.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Exactly. He's a cartoonish personification of all the worst GOP stereotypes. Of course, since he's the president, it's hard to view that as anything other than confirmation of every criticism being 100% justified.

He is what Rush Limbaugh would be as President....wearing a Trump mask.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He lied so much during this election season that people, except for his base, had had enough. Witness Orange County CA going completely Blue. Those Red people didn't all die, they voted Democrat.

Orange was rather odd, they voted Rep for Gov and Dem for Congress?

Archived