Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

They're not "looking at the other side?" What the **** is that supposed to mean? They aren't exploring the opposite side of reality? 

Hillary deleted thousands of emails pertaining to the child sex trafficking that was taking place at a pizza shop in Benghazi and they're totally ignoring that aspect of the investigation. 

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Hillary deleted thousands of emails pertaining to the child sex trafficking that was taking place at a pizza shop in Benghazi and they're totally ignoring that aspect of the investigation. 

True. They are ignoring that lol

7 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

They're not "looking at the other side?" What the **** is that supposed to mean? They aren't exploring the opposite side of reality? 

I realize he’s trying to convince his ever shrinking base that the other side is evil, but he’s definitely an idiot. It’s crazy that so much of his base actually believes him 

If I was him I would be scared to death. Just letting Manafort go forth to sentencing without any deal means Mueller doesn't need his testimony. 

It means he has enough without. Plus his written answers are already vetted against other evidence, most likely empirical instead of testimony, except for maybe Davis and Flynn.

"The politics of science" eh, no buddy.  Science is Science.  The politics is what's done (or in this case not done) afterwards with the information that science has provided.  These people are scoundrels, but in this case it is also shame on CNN for even giving Tom Delay's garbage the time of day over the airwaves.

Susan Collins must be preparing to retire because she will lose if she runs in 2020. 

Too bad she is going all in for the Cult of Personality that's t the current Republican Party.

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

"The politics of science" eh, no buddy.  Science is Science.  The politics is what's done (or in this case not done) afterwards with the information that science has provided.  These people are scoundrels, but in this case it is also shame on CNN for even giving Tom Delay's garbage the time of day over the airwaves.

It's why I never watch CNN especially after their shameless promotion of Trump.

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Susan Collins must be preparing to retire because she will lose if she runs in 2020. 

Too bad she is going all in for the Cult of Personality that's t the current Republican Party.

Has Susan Collins ever actually been a moderate? I think it’s just what people hope while she is 95% ultra conservative. 

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I must have missed that one.

What did they do to promote trump?

Covering his speeches and rallies non stop for ratings. It was basically free promotion. All day, every day, constantly.  When a network does that for one specific candidate, it amounts to promoting them, even if the pundits don't personally agree with what he is saying.

41 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I wonder if this is part of the plan to help the big agribusinesses. Once they can purchase these farms for pennies on the dollar, I bet tariffs go away. I mean the agribusinesses, not the small time farmer, were the ones who got the bulk of the bailout money after the tariff implementation right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but seem to remember reading that about the bailouts. 

8 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

I wonder if this is part of the plan to help the big agribusinesses. Once they can purchase these farms for pennies on the dollar, I bet tariffs go away. I mean the agribusinesses, not the small time farmer, were the ones who got the bulk of the bailout money after the tariff implementation right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but seem to remember reading that about the bailouts. 

^^^^ THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT NEEDS TO START DOING ........ create their own talking points instead of always responding to trumps. Take control of the narrative.

"Trump Tariff Plan Actually About Helping Big Agribusiness by Hurting Family Farmers?" Gotta put it out like its a question like Fox does when they want to float an idea. Then talk about how tariffs have mostly harmed family farmers, bankruptcy is allowing big business to swoop in and buy pennies on the dollar etc ...

Archived